Page 14 of 159 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 24 64 114 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 3177

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iOS6x Theme GUIDE

  1. #261
    Quote Originally Posted by Jato_BZ View Post
    That's a WB issue, there is a lot of bugs in WB that images aren't being themed. Unless you can recompile your artwork files we will have to wait for a WB update unfortunately.
    Thank you very much for your quick answer. I'm wait for an update of winterboard.
    Thank a lot again Jato_BZ
    http://i44.servimg.com/u/f44/15/44/57/87/mmi_ho10.png

    You can support me with donate to paypal : https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=RDUQX3N7CBEAU

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to GERGER For This Useful Post:

    Jato_BZ (02-12-2013)

  3. #262
    Default iPod/Music Images and Tweaks
    Does anyone know where the iPod/Music player images are on the iPhone 5 w/iOS 6.1? I found some in the System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/iPodUI.Framework folder but they don't appear to be all there. Specifically, I'm looking to change the color of "Now Playing" the progress bar, the Volume adjustment bar (at the bottom), and those funky looking round Playing and Volume knobs or buttons (hate those!).

    In addition, I'd like to change the background on the main Playlist/Artists/Songs/Albums/More screen to black and the fonts/text to white or gray. I find the gray or silver backgound with black text is hard to see while I'm in the car. It doesn't provide enough contrast for my old eyes.
    Last edited by egypt123; 02-12-2013 at 02:23 PM.

  4. #263
    Quote Originally Posted by Jato_BZ View Post
    I

    That should be asked in this thread as PhatMartino is the CK man!

    Color Keyboard Guide

    Having themed CK isnt that the BG image of ur keypad tho? Unless its being done via code.

    See how u go
    yeah but I tried it with stock ck backgrounds and they all have the same line. all the themes show it.

  5. #264
    All the media player images are in MediaPlayer.framework and iPodUI.framework.

    system/library/frameworks/MediaPlayer.framework
    The new volume knobs , no artwork images, and volume stuff are in there.

    System/library/PrivateFrameworks/iPodUi.framework..
    The navigation bar stuff and tab bar stuff are in here
    And I know.that black text in the music app is bugging me too. It makes this theme I'm working on look ugly. I'm also having trouble theming the maps app as well

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star784 For This Useful Post:

    Atr3y (05-05-2013), Jahooba (02-12-2013), Jato_BZ (02-12-2013)

  7. #265
    has anyone had any luck with the extracting the .artwork files on a Mac?
    Cheers

  8. #266
    .artwork assassin Jato_BZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    3,128
    Thanks
    3,296
    Thanked 6,336 Times in 2,106 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
    has anyone had any luck with the extracting the .artwork files on a Mac?
    Cheers
    No, i tried on iOS 5 artwork but failed, now that I have it running smoothly on Windows 7 i might re-visit. I do use my Mac tho to tear apart IPSW's. Thats how I managed to tear apart the 6.1 Firmware before the JB was released and without having an iphone 4.

    So the MAC is capable its just getting up to speed with terminal and all other files that need to be installed. Will keep you posted. Did you get my email as well?
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (02-12-2013)

  10. #267
    Quote Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
    has anyone had any luck with the extracting the .artwork files on a Mac?
    Cheers
    I'll give you surely help,but i haven't a Mac
    http://i44.servimg.com/u/f44/15/44/57/87/mmi_ho10.png

    You can support me with donate to paypal : https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=RDUQX3N7CBEAU

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to GERGER For This Useful Post:

    medic88 (02-12-2013)

  12. #268
    Yes i did get your email, did you not get my thank you email?
    Also good to hear that Mac is getting up to speed.
    I will definitely like to be in the loop for it's progress. Once again Jato, you come thru.....
    Cheers

    Quote Originally Posted by Jato_BZ View Post
    No, i tried on iOS 5 artwork but failed, now that I have it running smoothly on Windows 7 i might re-visit. I do use my Mac tho to tear apart IPSW's. Thats how I managed to tear apart the 6.1 Firmware before the JB was released and without having an iphone 4.

    So the MAC is capable its just getting up to speed with terminal and all other files that need to be installed. Will keep you posted. Did you get my email as well?

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to medic88 For This Useful Post:

    Jato_BZ (02-12-2013)

  14. #269
    .artwork assassin Jato_BZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    3,128
    Thanks
    3,296
    Thanked 6,336 Times in 2,106 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
    Yes i did get your email, did you not get my thank you email?
    Also good to hear that Mac is getting up to speed.
    I will definitely like to be in the loop for it's progress. Once again Jato, you come thru.....
    Cheers
    No it never come thru! Lol all good! Yuh I'll let you know how I get on. Mac just seemed to require A LOT more effort where as Windows it was 2 installs and you're good to go. Will keep u posted! Thanks bud!! 👊
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (02-12-2013), medic88 (02-12-2013)

  16. #270
    Is there any Color keyboard theme for ipad 2 ios 6?
    Cause when i use the original themes from CK tweaks, my keyboard goes blank

  17. #271
    .artwork assassin Jato_BZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    3,128
    Thanks
    3,296
    Thanked 6,336 Times in 2,106 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondMoon View Post
    Is there any Color keyboard theme for ipad 2 ios 6?
    Cause when i use the original themes from CK tweaks, my keyboard goes blank
    PhatMartino from the thread below is going to be best at answering that I'm sorry.

    Color Keyboard Guide

    He is incredibly insightful, so ask him
    in there and I'm sure he will happy to help. 👊
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

  18. #272
    All right, so for the past few days I have taken it upon myself to attempt making a winter board theme. At the moment I am making all of the custom icons. Although I'm having a bit of trouble with only the third party App Store icons. My square, semi-transparent (80% opacity) icons seem to keep the design but revert back to the curved corners and lose their transparency (last picture, twitter app). Does anyone have any idea why/ how to fix? As you can see, both Cydia apps and default iOS apps work fine.
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1360733472.586905.jpg
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1360733483.285263.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1360733493.251532.jpg

    Also, I'm using iconoclasm (3x3 sparse) and springtomize 2 (140% home screen app size)

  19. #273
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachhannum View Post
    All right, so for the past few days I have taken it upon myself to attempt making a winter board theme. At the moment I am making all of the custom icons. Although I'm having a bit of trouble with only the third party App Store icons. My square, semi-transparent (80% opacity) icons seem to keep the design but revert back to the curved corners and lose their transparency (last picture, twitter app). Does anyone have any idea why/ how to fix? As you can see, both Cydia apps and default iOS apps work fine.
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1360733472.586905.jpg
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1360733483.285263.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1360733493.251532.jpg

    Also, I'm using iconoclasm (3x3 sparse) and springtomize 2 (140% home screen app size)
    Kinda looks like Neurotech.

    Check out this thread - Set up Neurotech with transparent icons.

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

    Jato_BZ (02-12-2013), Zachhannum (02-12-2013)

  21. #274
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    Kinda looks like Neurotech.

    Check out this thread - Set up Neurotech with transparent icons.
    You, good sir, are very helpful. It worked!

  22. #275
    Hi again Jato!

    Any idea where what the file name for YouTube is located and named?

    also, I'm trying to make custom SMS tones, but it's not in Themes/UIsound anymore... =( any idea where?

    Again, your help is much appreciated!

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to sofilious For This Useful Post:

    Jato_BZ (02-13-2013)

  24. #276
    .artwork assassin Jato_BZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    3,128
    Thanks
    3,296
    Thanked 6,336 Times in 2,106 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sofilious View Post
    Hi again Jato!

    Any idea where what the file name for YouTube is located and named?

    also, I'm trying to make custom SMS tones, but it's not in Themes/UIsound anymore... =( any idea where?

    Again, your help is much appreciated!
    HELLO!!

    Yip try [email protected]
    Size 114x114 px
    Bundle id: com.google.ios.youtube

    The UISounds are a problem with WinterBoard apparently.

    Manually try navigating to
    /System/Library/Audio/UISounds

    See how u go.

    Are u still rocking ur theme? Prepping it for iOS 6?
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

    Jahooba (02-13-2013)

  26. #277
    Quote Originally Posted by PADLOCK View Post
    anyone know this file name? This Theme i am running make it hard to see when its on/off.

    What you are looking after is the "UIColorOnMask" graphic.

    The "UISliderthump" os just the light crossing the wheel.

    The UIColorOnMask can be doubled (=less transparent then). The ON-Color will be more visible then. Just duplicate that graphic in Photoshop and save again.

    If this does not work, send me a PM we will work it out for you... I am happy that one more is using the "real wheel" except me hihi

    If you want to exchange the whole UISwitch take a look at the alts I have provided in the main theme. They make it more easy to find out what is what

    ....and btw...Thanks Jato for an excellent thread

  27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to henftling For This Useful Post:

    Jahooba (02-13-2013), Jato_BZ (02-13-2013), King_O_Hill (02-13-2013), Sk37cH (02-13-2013)

  28. #278
    is there any way to change the color of the folders title text?
    the other thing is the shadow of the text in settings and other apps
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_1276.png   -img_1277.png  

  29. #279
    Dear Dargonic,

    I found a bug...the "line fix" and the "line fix + no dot" .artwork file(s) remove the 4g indicator logo when 4g is in use.

    Any solution?

  30. #280

Page 14 of 159 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 24 64 114 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •