Page 13 of 159 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS6x Theme GUIDE

Page dots and Search icon removed successfully from Homescreen. Files can be found here. The two SBSearchPageIndicator png's go into System/Library/CoreServices/Springboard.app and of course you know where the shared goes.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dargonic For This Useful Post:

wardever (02-20-2013)

Is there a way to change the "Call" text on the dial pad by themeing it through Winterboard, and if so how?

Quote Originally Posted by Dargonic View Post
    Page dots and Search icon removed successfully from Homescreen. Files can be found here. The two SBSearchPageIndicator png's go into System/Library/CoreServices/Springboard.app and of course you know where the shared goes.
    You my friend....are the best! I will do that now, and edit if something goes wrong. Will do a 2 version guide tomorrow 1) with dots and 2) without dots - - should be fun!

EDIT - Everything is good to go, will make a guide tomorrow hopefully with everything weve done tonight.

ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU DARGONIC! I'll give you creds in the guide.

Good night,

-MaV
    Last edited by MavM; 02-11-2013 at 08:43 PM.

No problem MavM. Glad I could help and just glad I didnt mess things up badly when I had that file named incorrectly

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dargonic For This Useful Post:

MavM (02-11-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Dargonic View Post
    No problem MavM. Glad I could help and just glad I didnt mess things up badly when I had that file named incorrectly
    will post tomorrow the guide hopefully

I see you have the @2x versions listed. I have been using the UIImages folder for these files since theming my iPhone 3G. Does Winterboard now recognize the retina versions in the UIImages folder or should I create a com.apple.UIKit folder inside the bundles folder?

Unrelated question. Do you know the name of the files that create a mask on the lockscreen making the center much darker and the top and bottom graphics lighter? I am using LockInfo if that makes a difference.

Thanks,

Jeff

Thanks

still stumped on the lockscreen SMS icon bah.. any luck? there's only 1 40x40 icon in the SMS folder, i can't imagine what else it would be considering i successfully changed the phone icon

Quote Originally Posted by Jato_BZ View Post

No it's definitely

com.apple.mobilemail & [email protected] size 118x120 px

Facebook? Sorry I don't have the app installed...
    Thanks man just had the pix wrong. They have to be exactly 118x120 for the mail icon to work as most icons are 114x114 it wouldn't work. You ROCK

Thanks
    Thanked 6,514 Times in 2,146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by patoons View Post
    still stumped on the lockscreen SMS icon bah.. any luck? there's only 1 40x40 icon in the SMS folder, i can't imagine what else it would be considering i successfully changed the phone icon
    Its [email protected] contained within the MobileSMS app 58x58

See how you go

Quote Originally Posted by nickhesson View Post
    All PNG converters are not working for me. the larger images only get halfway converted and photoshop refuses to open the file. suggestions?
    Yuh they struggle, two ways to sort that that I use...iFile paid tweak from Cydia, you can save the image you want to your Camera Roll or probably the best method that I use is to install iFunbox either on your Windows PC or MAC. It works for me on both and I can plug my iDevice like you do with iTunes and then browse the iDevice's directory and drag it to a folder on your desktop.

Works every time!

See how you go

Have updated Post 1 guys...still going to keep adding to it. 👊

Quote Originally Posted by DAK13 View Post
    Is there a way to change the "Call" text on the dial pad by themeing it through Winterboard, and if so how?
    Can u PM so we can work on this?
    Last edited by Jato_BZ; 02-12-2013 at 02:22 AM.
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (02-12-2013), patoons (02-12-2013)

Thanks

Thanks, it worked! though what confused me is that the lock screen phone icon is 40x40, but the lock sms is 58x58. interesting, thanks though!

also could u send me a zip of the dialer images for iphone5 for winterboard use? i have a theme in cydia for a dialer and i need to update for iphone5 support

edit : it was the phone 58x58, idk why i thought i had the 40x40 icon in there. ah my mistake thanks man
    Last edited by patoons; 02-12-2013 at 07:17 AM.

Hi all first timer just like to thank the jailbreak team sweet job and post a dialer and battery theme thank sorry if in wrong spot -imageuploadedbymodmyi1360674451.336351.jpg
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1360674519.782721.jpg

My guide is complete, and its being peer-reviewed for accuracy and ease-of-use. Will post when its n00b-pr00f

Thanks Dargonic!

-M

Thanks

anyone know this file name? This Theme i am running make it hard to see when its on/off.
    If i was of help, Slap that Thanks Button

anyone know how to get rid of this gray line on the keyboard? color keyboard is enabled.
    -ck.jpg

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

Jato_BZ (02-12-2013), PADLOCK (02-12-2013)

Thanks

Thanks

I
    Quote Originally Posted by datalab View Post
    anyone know how to get rid of this gray line on the keyboard? color keyboard is enabled.
    -ck.jpg
    That should be asked in this thread as PhatMartino is the CK man!

Color Keyboard Guide

Having themed CK isnt that the BG image of ur keypad tho? Unless its being done via code.

See how u go

Hi,

I try to change the blue selection at the bottom of dialer and change their icons but without success. I've try different things but nothing work... So,if someone can help me...

Thanks a lot...

http://i44.servimg.com/u/f44/15/44/57/87/mmi_ho10.png

You can support me with donate to paypal : https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=RDUQX3N7CBEAU

Thanks

where you able to get the voicemail and recents to work?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GERGER View Post
    Hi,

I try to change the blue selection at the bottom of dialer and change their icons but without success. I've try different things but nothing work... So,if someone can help me...

Thanks a lot...

That's a WB issue, there is a lot of bugs in WB that images aren't being themed. Unless you can recompile your artwork files we will have to wait for a WB update unfortunately.

Page 13 of 159 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 63 113 ... LastLast