+ Reply
Page 12 of 157 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS6x Theme GUIDE

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
I wonder if in ios 6 it may be possible to theme text colors, like in Messages, Notes, etc *fingers crossed*
    Thanks

I wonder if in ios 6 it may be possible to theme text colors, like in Messages, Notes, etc *fingers crossed*

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Give me about 20 minutes and I will post a new .artwork file that will remove the lines on the LS for you without additional changes. I will also include the modified file to remove the dock itself. Like I said they are two different files so you will need to replace both. And remember to back up the original files just in case!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dargonic For This Useful Post:

Jato_BZ (02-11-2013), MavM (02-11-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

How would I change the grey background in the LS where the remind me later/reply with message is?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

MavM,

Removed original link located here as another version was posted later

Remember the [email protected]k file goes into /System/Library/Frameworks/Ulkit.framework/

And the no dock fix goes into System/Library/CoreServices/Springboard.app

I hope this is what you are looking for
    Last edited by Dargonic; 02-11-2013 at 07:40 PM. Reason: Removed dead link

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dargonic For This Useful Post:

Jato_BZ (02-11-2013), MavM (02-11-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,645 Times in 1,954 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by altoiddealer View Post
    That would be nice! However I don't think Apple would be that nice. A tweak would retify that. Ryan Petrich mucks a bit with that kind reauthoring I've found. Not as extensive as us themers would like tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Dargonic View Post
    MavM,

Your file is posted here

Remember the [email protected] file goes into /System/Library/Frameworks/Ulkit.framework/

And the no dock fix goes into System/Library/CoreServices/Springboard.app

I hope this is what you are looking for
    Good work man 👊

Quote Originally Posted by camodan View Post
    Not able to change Mail, Facebook icons
    Says in this guide that it hasnt changed since 5.1.1 ([email protected]) yet I am unable to get it to work using listed names anyone know why? or have this working?
    No it's definitely

com.apple.mobilemail & [email protected] size 118x120 px

Facebook? Sorry I don't have the app installed...
    Last edited by Jato_BZ; 02-11-2013 at 05:53 PM.
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (02-11-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

No dice, the .artwork completely RAPED my status bar, Lockscreen password block area, and just...everything.

The dock wouldnt change even after a respring and a restart.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I cant post replies because I have a new account and a MOD has to approve it.......annooooyyyyiiiinnnnngggg

EDIT: Oh ****...it let me post!

Anyways the .artwork completely RAPED my status bar and removes my ls password field, and the Dock BG 2x didnt do anything, even after a respring or two.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

sorry about that. I will have to look at it because it worked just fine for mine. Not sure what went wrong

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Yup, now my status bar's BG is no where to be found, even after I put the originals back 0.o

BTW - Its okay I'm an advanced user and im sure we can fix anything.....

I think the problem with SBDOCKBG@2x is the fact that it is cached inside /persistant/cache or w/e......but thats just my theory from messing around with it for the past few days.
    Last edited by MavM; 02-11-2013 at 06:16 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I was able to replicate the dock not changing out. A quick run of FSCacheWipe solved it. There is a issue with FSCacheWipe though that on respring it dims your screen but if you go to brightness screen and move the slider it goes back up and works normally.

Getting ready to check the shared@2x file now

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Cool, so it was just the dock cache....gonna run that fix now.

Thanks

EDIT: FSWIPECACHE WORKED!
    Last edited by MavM; 02-11-2013 at 06:25 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,576 Times in 277 Posts

All PNG converters are not working for me. the larger images only get halfway converted and photoshop refuses to open the file. suggestions?

Thanks
    Thanked 9,627 Times in 5,902 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MavM View Post
    I cant post replies because I have a new account and a MOD has to approve it.......annooooyyyyiiiinnnnngggg

EDIT: Oh ****...it let me post!

Anyways the .artwork completely RAPED my status bar and removes my ls password field, and the Dock BG 2x didnt do anything, even after a respring or two.
    New users posts are moderated by default, (it helps protect our forum of spam (which we are bombarded daily).

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blkcadi For This Useful Post:

AmadeusKaelPyralis (03-14-2013), Jato_BZ (02-11-2013), King_O_Hill (02-11-2013), MavM (02-11-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    New users posts are moderated by default, (it helps protect our forum of spam (which we are bombarded daily).
    Thank you <3

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

MavM,

This may sound stupid. But look at your [email protected]k file you extracted.....is the S in shared capitalized or not? I could not get that file to work on my phone and then noticed I had 2 files now in that /System/Library/Frameworks/Ulkit.framework/ location one with a capital S and one with a lowercase s. The one with the lowercase S came from the zip file i posted for you. I changed the name to a capital S and removed the one duplicate and then replaced the one with the capital S. Ran cache wipe for a respring and it took with no issues.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Dargonic For This Useful Post:

MavM (02-11-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    MavM,

This may sound stupid. But look at your [email protected]k file you extracted.....is the S in shared capitalized or not? I could not get that file to work on my phone and then noticed I had 2 files now in that /System/Library/Frameworks/Ulkit.framework/ location one with a capital S and one with a lowercase s. The one with the lowercase S came from the zip file i posted for you. I changed the name to a capital S and removed the one duplicate and then replaced the one with the capital S. Ran cache wipe for a respring and it took with no issues.

Okay - reuploaded the file, added capital S for case sensitivity......will edit this post momentarily with result.

EDIT - THANKS! You are the MAN!

Now....how hard is it to get rid of page dots?
    Last edited by MavM; 02-11-2013 at 06:44 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

So I take it changing the S to a capital letter worked that time?

And by page dots I take it you are referring to the ones on the bottom of the homescreen that shows how many pages you have and where you are?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    How hard is it to get rid of page dots without WB or similar?

Edit - Yes page dots above the dock

And case sensitivity solved the issue with a cache wipe.

P.S - I just want to thank you again Dargonic....outstanding work!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I am trying to find those files now. I found the one for the search icon but not the dots. the one for the search icon is in the springboard.app folder.

Will let you know if I find the page dots as well.

EDIT: And that was weird about the shared@2x I never even noticed or thought about those files being case sensitive like that until I noticed i had two shared artwork files.

EDIT 2: I found the page dots they are in the [email protected]k file. I am going to modify them on my file and try them if they work. I will reupload the modified version for you. I can not promise you it will all be done tonight though. But I will try.
    Last edited by Dargonic; 02-11-2013 at 06:58 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I am trying to find those files now. I found the one for the search icon but not the dots. the one for the search icon is in the springboard.app folder.

Will let you know if I find the page dots as well.

EDIT: And that was weird about the shared@2x I never even noticed or thought about those files being case sensitive like that until I noticed i had two shared artwork files.

EDIT 2: I found the page dots they are in the [email protected]k file. I am going to modify them on my file and try them if they work. I will reupload the modified version for you. I can not promise you it will all be done tonight though. But I will try.

Much appreciated Dargonic! I am in no rush and will be actively monitoring this thread. Once everything is done, im going to make a guide for others to do this + my own little Lockscreen bg/box fix that I ripped outta fullscreen lockscreen. 4 files total that will make everyone have no grey line, no bg on ls, and no dock shadow. This will be posted here and on reddit.com/r/jailbreak where I am most active. I look forward to making the guide tomorrow.