+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to theme ios 6 action menu?

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
does anyone know how to change the image of the transparent background in the action menu in photos and safari app? what is the image called? this is not my
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Star784's Avatar
    Thanks

Default How to theme ios 6 action menu?
    does anyone know how to change the image of the transparent background in the action menu in photos and safari app? what is the image called? How to theme ios 6 action menu?-ios-6-sharing-menu.jpg this is not my screenshot. just took it off online to let you know what im talking about.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,607 Times in 1,945 Posts

[email protected]

OR

[email protected]

That's what it is in iOS 5.1.1

It's apart of the Shared@2x artwork file

Let me know as I'm about to post a thread for 6x theming!
    Last edited by Jato_BZ; 02-03-2013 at 10:40 PM.
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

Thanks

I used both of those. They werent it. or maybe there was a winterboard problem and it was solved through the new update. UIPinstripe.png didnt change on 6.0+ either and it is located in uiimages.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Star784 View Post
    I used both of those. They werent it. or maybe there was a winterboard problem and it was solved through the new update. UIPinstripe.png didnt change on 6.0+ either and it is located in uiimages.
    Have u had a look thru your Shared artwork? Most of the files are named UIActivity that in that menu. I looked thru the 6.1 artwork I've extracted but no UI bars are named that.

I reckon it will be a UIBar and maybe a Translucent or Opaque version?

Thanks

im guessing it would be translucent like the bars in the photos app...i dont have 6.1 the artwork extracted. I dont know how to do it. do you think you can send it to me?

btw i think there might be a way to remove what white mask problem on the button bar icons in safari app. You were talking about that a while ago. Im not sure but i have a hunch.

Thanks

im guessing it would be translucent like the bars in the photos app...i dont have 6.1 the artwork extracted. I dont know how to do it. do you think you can send it to me?

btw i think there might be a way to remove what white mask problem on the button bar icons in safari app. You were talking about that a while ago. Im not sure but i have a hunch.
    I reckon it's a UI Bar file within the Shared artwork file. Just figuring out which one it is.

Oh look at this post iOS .ARTWORK file Extractor (with Tutorial)

It has the 6.0.1 artwork. 6.1 only has 1 more image and it's on that same thread but few posts down.

Oh what's your hunch? I've almost gotten use to the nasty white UIButton bar images! Lol

Oh I got your PM just haven't responded yet!
    Last edited by Jato_BZ; 02-04-2013 at 01:01 AM.

Thanks

Ok thanks. I'll try it soon. I'm not on my computer right now.

Bye the link says 400 bad request. It doesn't lead me to anything.

Ok..have u heard of that tweak called flex in Cydia? It can be used to make you own tweaks and it has a lot of internal stuff. You can edit the different types of classes. I think the
    Button bar icons have to do with a class called UIBarButtonItem. Maybe there can be a way using that to remove the masks or something. I was looking this up on google. When that tweak came out I was very curious. I'm waiting to try it for myself when this untethered jailbreak comes today.

Thanks

Ok thanks. I'll try it soon. I'm not on my computer right now.

Bye the link says 400 bad request. It doesn't lead me to anything.

Ok..have u heard of that tweak called flex in Cydia? It can be used to make you own tweaks and it has a lot of internal stuff. You can edit the different types of classes. I think the
    Button bar icons have to do with a class called UIBarButtonItem. Maybe there can be a way using that to remove the masks or something. I was looking this up on google. When that tweak came out I was very curious. I'm waiting to try it for myself when this untethered jailbreak comes today.
    Weird, I just went from my iPhone it said I could download the zip file? Are u jailbroken on any device? Maybe just go there on ur comp? It's been downloaded a few times and no other members have let me know.

Yuh I did see that! Oh really? Hmm sounds interesting! You will have to let me know! Does the class dictate the color properties you think with masked images like in the UIButton Bar?

Thanks

I think I've read that thread before. That python program thingy. Ive tried it but i still dont know how to use it. So i gave up..And no I'm not jailbroken. Waiting for untethered.

And I'm think so that you can change color properties. Ive been reading a whole bunch of threads regarding UIBarButtonItem on stackoverflow.com and iphonedevsdk.com. All that concludes that through the use of code you can change the appearance/ Color of ui button icons in any way. I'm waiting to try this flex tweak and see if what I'm thinking is right.

Thanks

I think I've read that thread before. That python program thingy. Ive tried it but i still dont know how to use it. So i gave up..And no I'm not jailbroken. Waiting for untethered.

And I'm think so that you can change color properties. Ive been reading a whole bunch of threads regarding UIBarButtonItem on stackoverflow.com and iphonedevsdk.com. All that concludes that through the use of code you can change the appearance/ Color of ui button icons in any way. I'm waiting to try this flex tweak and see if what I'm thinking is right.
    Oh yuh it's a bit of a head case! I managed to get it to work and am keeping the thread updated for CrackzZz...
    If you think extracting the artwork is tuff extracting an IPSW is even more difficult! But I managed to & it's iOS 6.1 but from an iphone4. U change the IPSW extension to ZIP then Extract and then via Terminal (Mac) decrypt it. I have the whole 6.1 as a folder on my iphone which I can browse and also the extracted 6.1 a/w.

Cool man I like that the sound of what you managed to find so far. Will you keep me posted? Looks like you have been busy with your recon!

Thanks

It seems you've been busy yourself lol and ok I'll tell you if I was right. I just want to test the app first.

And you are making me try this python thing to extract artwork which I really don't wanna do lol. I'll try it out anyway.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jato_BZ View Post
    [email protected]

OR

[email protected]

That's what it is in iOS 5.1.1

It's apart of the Shared@2x artwork file

Let me know as I'm about to post a thread for 6x theming!
    iPhone 5 6.1 not working.

----

UPDATE

Found - [email protected]
    Last edited by knownx; 02-17-2013 at 02:37 PM. Reason: Found image

13. The Following User Says Thank You to knownx For This Useful Post:

Jato_BZ (02-18-2013)