+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to change the Cell in NC?

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
Hey guys, this is driving me crazy. No matter where I look for and what I change, I can't change the "cells" in the NC. By cells I mean the
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Question How to change the Cell in NC?
    Hey guys, this is driving me crazy. No matter where I look for and what I change, I can't change the "cells" in the NC. By cells I mean the fields stuff appears in. In the com.apple.springboard bundle you can change pretty much every single bit of the NC. Just not those cell. Does anyone have an idea where the image-file for it is located? Or it's a mask thing, as text&stuff dissapperas if they get "outside" of the cell. But then there are those shadows and highlights at the border of the cell, so it might be both. Any help will be greatly appericated!

Here's a pic of the NC with some explanations to it: How to change the Cell in NC?-img_2201.png

EDIT: This is a mockup of the NC I'm working on, so you get the idea why I want to change that... How to change the Cell in NC?-mockup.png
    Last edited by fru1tfly; 01-21-2013 at 02:42 PM. Reason: added mockup

Thanks
    Thanked 5,905 Times in 2,003 Posts

Are you talking about the BG on the widgets? Like my weather widget How to change the Cell in NC?-imageuploadedbymodmyi1358839645.631608.jpgwithout the cell BG u are talking about?

If so that BG is located within each wee_app plugin

Nav to here

/System/Library/WeeAppPlugins

Then have a look in your wee apps

The file you are after is: [email protected] for the weather widget.

Hope this is the file you are after...
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

fru1tfly (01-22-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Dude, I love you. I never knew how to customize those widgets (thats how they're called, was on the tip of my tongue, still couldn't remember) Thank you

Thanks
    Thanked 5,905 Times in 2,003 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fru1tfly View Post
    Dude, I love you. I never knew how to customize those widgets (thats how they're called, was on the tip of my tongue, still couldn't remember) Thank you
    All gd happy to help :-) I run both Lock Info and Dashboard X to let me run my widgets on my lockscreen and home screen. iOS def needs more widgets and not just displayed in the NC! Well those are my thoughts! Here is the weather widget on my home screen, I made the widget BG transparent which for me looks better. Still working on how to theme it all. The wind animation is cool I found, it's about a 50 image animation sequence natively offered by Apple too!How to change the Cell in NC?-imageuploadedbymodmyi1358875423.631472.jpg...initially thought it appeared as if my Homescreen was smoldering! Lol
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor