+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Metroon, A Few Requests

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
Hello, I recently downloaded the Metroon theme on my iPhone and am enjoying it a lot. However, there are a few things that I really want to know if I
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Metroon, A Few Requests
    Hello,

I recently downloaded the Metroon theme on my iPhone and am enjoying it a lot. However, there are a few things that I really want to know if I can get fixed.

1. Theres a black bar at the bottom of my lock screen... is there any way to get rid of this?
    2. I want the status bar not to be on the lock screen, how would I remove it from the lock screen?
    3. Is there any way I can add some kind of security to my phone? My iPhone has been stolen before and it made me angry that the thief enjoyed the phone I payed for while I wasn't... and I normally have 3 different locks (AndroidLock XT, Default iPhone Lock, and AppLocker) but I adjusted when I installed Metroon.

Thanks in advanced.

EDIT: I fixed 2 of my problems by digging around...

Problem 1: I changed my wallpaper to the default iOS wallpaper, then back to my normal wallpaper. Bar is gone now.
    Problem 2: I just used NoStatus to completely remove the status bar (Since the lockscreen has a clock and I don't need one on the home screen)

I still would like for a way to keep my phone more, erm, secure.
    Last edited by iAmSublime; 12-22-2012 at 12:02 AM.