Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help with IOS 6.0.1 Winterboard themes

Question Help with IOS 6.0.1 Winterboard themes
    Hopefully someone can help.
    I have an iphone 4 on IOS 6.0.1, and it has been jailbroken with redsnow (tethered). some themes and tweeks seem to be fine, however i cannot get a single unlock/lock sound to work apart from the default ones, also none of the wifi bar themes seem to work either. Just wondering if anyone has manged to find a theme that does change lock/unlock sounds?

Also some might find it useful to know that the current tweeks i have that are working so far are as follows:

Winterboard
    SBSETTINGS
    Activator
    ColoredKnob
    Five Column SB
    Icon Renamer
    Reset Safari
    Zeppelin
    Fire and Ice theme (very nice theme)
    Five icon dock
    Multi Icon Mover
    NoNewsIsGoodNews

i used to have one for wifi, it was some company logo that had a spinner for it, i cant remember for the life of me what it was called, just that it started with "a"

as far as good themes go, i am currently using AC!D GLOW HD and almost everything is working. i'm going to be editing it into a different color and have some fun with it. i'll post updates if you want to follow them.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,342 Times in 2,108 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by P86143 View Post
    Hopefully someone can help.
    I have an iphone 4 on IOS 6.0.1, and it has been jailbroken with redsnow (tethered). some themes and tweeks seem to be fine, however i cannot get a single unlock/lock sound to work apart from the default ones, also none of the wifi bar themes seem to work either. Just wondering if anyone has manged to find a theme that does change lock/unlock sounds?

Also some might find it useful to know that the current tweeks i have that are working so far are as follows:

Winterboard
    SBSETTINGS
    Activator
    ColoredKnob
    Five Column SB
    Icon Renamer
    Reset Safari
    Zeppelin
    Fire and Ice theme (very nice theme)
    Five icon dock
    Multi Icon Mover
    NoNewsIsGoodNews
    Is the UI Sound directory still the same as iOS 5.1.1 that u can tell?

I would comparing how it is set out in WinterBoard if you are running it to how it is in ios 6. Pretty sure Saurik has said WB isn't working 100% but pretty close as of yet.

Have you tried manually modding it? I'd create a back up of the UISounds folder and then make a second folder and chop and change as you please.

That's how I have it set up on my phone.
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor