+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Theme help request

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
I'm on IOS 3.1.3 and I'm use'n differant images f0r each page on mi SB, also use'n barrel for page transition effects. Now I kn0 it still uses the original
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Theme help request
    I'm on IOS 3.1.3 and I'm use'n differant images f0r each page on mi SB, also use'n barrel for page transition effects. Now I kn0 it still uses the original background for spotlight search and under the pages as I flip from page to page, would it be possable to somehow make the original background like the one used with the Nude Battery.app ? So that when I flip from page to page it'll show up as an animated background, look'n like it's mi circuitboard in the background, give'n it more page transition effects. I think I've seen where y0u can direct the background to a *artwork file and then save'n it to the background folder somehow, 1 pic is provided for what I'm look'n to do, but I wouldn't even kn0 where to start. And help on this matter would be greatful, thankz in advance -NuTT
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Theme help request-download.jpg  

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

*using *for *my *using *know *looking *my *giving *you *saving *looking *know *thanks

I would like to point out that it is easier to answer questions not posed in H4X0R.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,868 Times in 6,032 Posts

^