Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Ayecon Music Bar Problem

Default Ayecon Music Bar Problem
    I have ayecon installed on my iTouch, and it is the only theme I use. However, one annoying hiccup is that whenever I click "Now Playing" in the Music app, the nice ayecon bar shows up at the top for just a moment until the album art button in the top right flips around, then the default bar appears, but with the ayecon buttons. The bottom bar remains themed. If I open Music and i was already at "Now Playing," the bar is themed, but if I re-enter that screen it defaults again. Is there a fix for this?

iPod Touch 4G
    iOS 5.1.1
    Problem occurs even when freshly restored, so installed tweaks doesn't really matter
    Jailbroken with redsn0w

Thanks
    Thanked 8,089 Times in 1,867 Posts

What you describe sounds like the loading screen. Look for default.png in the themes music.app and see what it looks like. Maybe?

No, it's not that. The image that should show up is "iPod-Toolbar_ayecon.png" (or "[email protected]", they appear to be the same file). However, the bar that does appear in Now Playing is the default bar.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,089 Times in 1,867 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeldaniac View Post
    No, it's not that. The image that should show up is "iPod-Toolbar_ayecon.png" (or "[email protected]", they appear to be the same file). However, the bar that does appear in Now Playing is the default bar.
    Sorry for my misunderstanding. Maybe a picture would help me to realize what you mean. Is there any reason the files have "_ayecon" after them. Is it the std music player? If so, there shouldn't be any files in apples music player with the word ayecon in them? Sorry if I'm only frustrating you more, but a picture can tell 1000 words
    Sk37cH
    Edit: if it's showing for a second, and then disappearing, then it's not an incorrect file name. I wish I could help further, but I think I'm only making it harder for you. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Last edited by Sk37cH; 11-08-2012 at 12:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeldaniac View Post
    I have ayecon installed on my iTouch, and it is the only theme I use. However, one annoying hiccup is that whenever I click "Now Playing" in the Music app, the nice ayecon bar shows up at the top for just a moment until the album art button in the top right flips around, then the default bar appears, but with the ayecon buttons. The bottom bar remains themed. If I open Music and i was already at "Now Playing," the bar is themed, but if I re-enter that screen it defaults again. Is there a fix for this?

iPod Touch 4G
    iOS 5.1.1
    Problem occurs even when freshly restored, so installed tweaks doesn't really matter
    Jailbroken with redsn0w
    Man! I have the exact same issue, didn't even notice until I read this.. Have you found any solution to this? I'm thinking this might be an issue that everyone is suffering from but since it's very discrete most of us don't notice. Think this begun with one of the later updates sins I now recal how it really looked once upon a time..
    iPhone 4s, 5.1.1

Peace