Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Theming Icons for Iphone4

Exclamation Theming Icons for Iphone4
    My apologies if there is already a thread to this, feel free to post the link, however I really do need some help. All day I have been Googling for answers and I get nowhere.

I'm trying to make new icons, and put them all into a folder so I can easily use them with Winterboard. I've researched so much on this that it's giving me a headache now. I have gotten a few icons to load properly but only when I replace the PNG's in another theme that I had downloaded for guidance.

I'm pretty sure everything in the folders is named properly, but then again, it's NOT working... lol

I've included a snapshot of the "Icons" folder within my "Theme" folder. It is the only folder in there. On the right is WinSCP showing my theme in the "themes" section where it should be.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thank you so much for your time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screenshot.png  

Theme via bundles instead! Takes a little bit longer, but is generally considered better, and you can find out how to do it here: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...-everyone.html

Can't say I know why the summerboard way isn't working for you though :/ might be to do with the size of your icons, but I can;t know for sure!