+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Minimal SD Open Theme

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
Hello everybody. I want to start a great theme! It is already available in Cydia and is for non Retina Devices. Its the same as Minimal HD. I want that
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Smile Minimal SD Open Theme
    Hello everybody.
    I want to start a great theme!
    It is already available in Cydia and is for non Retina Devices.
    Its the same as Minimal HD.

Minimal SD Open Theme-tumblr_m9f3xbtbsb1repzgao1_1280.jpgMinimal SD Open Theme-img_0608.pngMinimal SD Open Theme-img_0604.png

I want that this theme grows and it would be so cool if it would get as many icons as possible.
    So if you like the Theme, then you can make your own icons and post them here i will add them to the package.
    There is a PSD file of all icons done yet in the Icons.theme installed in "themes".

Please make zip files, where the Bundles from the App are already set as folder names.
    Thank you very much!

What do you think could make this theme better?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Loving the theme! I am a total newbie in the theme stuff (this is the first theme i install) but i would be glad to design some new icons if you send me a psd file. i found it in ifile but the phone crashed while i was adding it to dropbox. i miss the instapaper, reeder, flipboard and tweetbot icons!
    The wallpaper is also missing! i find that a dark one like you did works perfectly with the colors of the icons!

ps. managed to get the psd file!

if anyone is interested i started doing the 3 easiest icons, flickstackr, reeder and instapaper. i don't know how to add them to the theme so i hope mr gruhu13 does it

Droplr • reeder instapaper flickstackr.psd

thanks in advance! i would love to see the icons of hipstamatic, instagram and tweetbot!
    Last edited by mchgst; 09-04-2012 at 09:43 AM.