Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPad camera button?

Default iPad camera button?
    Hello,

I've been looking for the camera button present in the iPad camera (when the app is opened), but I couldn't find in any of the frameworks/apps. Could you help me and send it over? Attached is the image I'm referring to, marked with a red arrow.

thanks!
    -ipad-camera.png

Thanks
    Thanked 6,514 Times in 2,146 Posts

At a guess without referencing my iPad as I'm at work it isn't located in this directory are they?

/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PhotoLibrary.framework

Im currently re-authoring the images for a theme I'm building and I'm working on the Camera App for iPhone.

If that doesn't help maybe list the frameworks you have looked in.
    Last edited by Jato_BZ; 08-17-2012 at 01:42 AM.
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

Thanks

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

sivola (08-17-2012)

Default Thanks!
    Hello Jato_BZ,

thanks a bunch for the help! I wasn't actually able to find those files from the set I downloaded (and I did look into PhotoLibrary framework folder) and I don't have a jailbroken device to get them from... Would you be even kinder and post or send me privately the actual files? Or do you know of any full stock theme set available? The one I got don't have those files .

thanks again!

Hello Jato_BZ,

thanks a bunch for the help! I wasn't actually able to find those files from the set I downloaded (and I did look into PhotoLibrary framework folder) and I don't have a jailbroken device to get them from... Would you be even kinder and post or send me privately the actual files? Or do you know of any full stock theme set available? The ones I got don't have those files .

thanks again!

Thanks

Are u running iPad2 or iPad3? Mine is iPad3 running 5.1.1...

I'm running 5.1.1 on iPad2. And it's not jailbroken. That's why I can't get them from the device. I downloaded some zip with stock set but didn't contain those, that's why I'm asking if you can be so kind to share them if you have them handy.
    thanks a bunch!

Thanks

Ok I don't think it's going to work as the iPad3 is Retina so maybe request in the iPad forums for the iPad2 PhotoLibrary Framework folder or those files you need. Mine will be twice the size of the ones you are needing I'd imagine. Bit like iPhone 3GS to iPhone 4/4S.

That would be fine, actually better. I can simply resize to get the other resolution if needed, but it should work anyway and I'd rather do it for the iPad3 resolution anyway. Let me know if you can share it and thanks again!