+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ThemeIconMaker problem!

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
Hi, I used ThemeIconMaker with a theme that I installed outside of Cydia. If I remember correctly ThemeIconMaker said that I need to restore all the added icons before I
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Unhappy ThemeIconMaker problem!
    Hi, I used ThemeIconMaker with a theme that I installed outside of Cydia. If I remember correctly ThemeIconMaker said that I need to restore all the added icons before I can remove the theme. I tried to restore the icon for this theme that I installed, but it says, "Searching Cydia packages" and then an error comes up saying "Theme not found in installed cydia packages."

Now, when I try to install another theme, none of the icons are themed at all, and the wallpaper is distorted.

Does anyone know a fix for this? I googled around and it seems like nobody else has had errors with TIM but me. I don't know what to do. Hopefully someone can help! Thanks in advance.

Thanks

I don't see why you have to restore all the icons before deleting the theme. I do it all the time without it and have no problem what so ever. The only thing I do after deleting one theme is run iCleaner or fsWipeCache.....and im sure that everything is deleted.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

iCleaner solved it! Thanks. It also solved the white icon problem I was having