+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Noob with unique idea and tons of questions ( i research a ton but im very forgetful)

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
First time themer. Im theming an iphone 4s. Ive been reading a tutorial on keeping things hd the tutorial i think is before the 4s so im not sure on
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Noob with unique idea and tons of questions ( i research a ton but im very forgetful)
    First time themer. Im theming an iphone 4s. Ive been reading a tutorial on keeping things hd the tutorial i think is before the 4s so im not sure on the sizes he lists. he has screen at 640x 960 pixels with 326 pixels an inch. with the icons at 120x120. Is this correct? does it count the status bar? do you guys have a map of sorts or know of one so i can preview placement im hoping to make icons either interact or look like they do with eack other so i want to find exact placements. any reading on how ios and the placement tweaks decide exactly where its place is it from the center point of object? bottom? and can this be modded if it doesnt fit with my idea, more like where can i mod this.

Forgot to mention im using winterboard, mostly cause im the most familiar with how i think it works, lol.

iPhone? More like MyPhone butler007's Avatar
    Thanks

Screen size is correct, not sure about per inch without measuring it though! icons size is right too
    status bar is included in the 960 too. Different images have different 'start points', which cannot be edited as far as I know. (Although it mus be possible somehow, most things are ) By placement tweaks, what exactly do you mean? If you're on about iconoclasm then just take a look at the file for a layout and you should be able to figure out hw they work