+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need help with a theme.

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
Here is the theme: ModMyi.com | La Vie en Rose I love it, the only things I don't want is the folder background, the top bar of the lockscreen, and
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Need help with a theme.
    Here is the theme: ModMyi.com | La Vie en Rose
    I love it, the only things I don't want is the folder background, the top bar of the lockscreen, and the only app icons I want are Calender, Facebook, Messages, iPod, and iTunes. I need the theme to be compatible with both iPhone 4S and iPod 4. Can someone please do this for me?

iPhone? More like MyPhone butler007's Avatar
    Thanks

You'll need to use iFile or SSH to view/edit your device folders (look it up on youtube if you're not sure!)
    Browse to var/stash/Theme.XXXXXX/La Vie en Rose/Bundles/com.apple.springboard and rename/delete FolderSwitcherBG@2x~iphone.png for the folder background.
    For the LS top bar open var/stash/Theme.XXXXXX/La Vie en Rose/UIImages and delete/rename [email protected] (same image is used on the homescreen too b=though so be preared to lose that aswell!)
    For the app icons, you'll have to delete/rename every icon that you don't want from the theme by opening La Vie en Rose/Bundles/APP and finding the image (usually called Icon@2x, icon@2x~iphone or something similar)

Hope this works for you! Let me know if you need anymore help

Also, I know I'm biased, but if you want a nice pink theme, check this out
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...id-series.html

3. The Following User Says Thank You to butler007 For This Useful Post:

Dragongirlet (08-10-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

OK I got most of the apps back to normal by using iFile and going into var/stash/Theme.XXXXXX/La Vie en Rose/Folders and going into the folder of the app I wanted to get rid of and deleted the Icon@2x file. And I guess I'm fine with the folder backrounds and the lockscreen bar but is there any way to make the bottom bar pink too so it doesn't look as weird?
    Last edited by Dragongirlet; 08-10-2012 at 04:31 PM.