Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Can I just use the icons on a winterboard theme?

Default Can I just use the icons on a winterboard theme?
    Like the title says, I just want to use a themes icons and nothing else. I know I can delete the sounds by deleting the sounds folder but I also don't want to use the theming of AppStore,phone,settings ect. Any quick help plz?

What theme?

Explos1on hd

U can take the com.apple.mobileicons.framework folder from bundles and put it in a folder called test the a folder inside that called bundles then the com.apple.mobileicons.framework folder and then get the app from cydia called themeiconmaker and pick the folder called test and then make all icons and just apply the test folder in winterboard

Ok I'll try to have a go. I'm probably going to come back tomorrow with a few questions lol.

This is to complicated I don't know we're to start

Your bst bet is probably to SSH into the phone, copy the theme folder to your desktop, and rename it Explos1on Icons.
    Then open the folder and delete anything you see that isn't a folder called Bundles or Icons. Next, open the bundles folder and then each other folder individually, deleting any image that's not an app icon.

DON'T delete anything from the folder com.apple.mobileicons.framework

When you're done, just SSH the folder back into your themes folder

Ok thanks I'll try that when I get home