Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help combining 2 themes

Default Help combining 2 themes
    Hi everyone,

I am having problems tring to join 2 themes together and was hoping someone out there would be able to shed some
    light on the issue.
    I am hoping to be able to have the changing backgrounds on the " Time of day " theme running behind the
    "HTC Widget[HD]" theme.
    UP to now I have had no luck so I turn to those who have the knowledge. Please help..

You need to SSH into your device or use iFile to get through the device folders, and browse to var/stash/Themes.XXXXXX/Time of day and find the image you want to use, and copy it.
    Then browse to var/stash/Themes.XXXXXX/HTC Widget [HD] and paste the image in here. Make sure it is named [email protected] if it's on the springboard, or if it's for the lockscreen then find the image you're trying to replace, and name the new image exactly the same as the original (Caps are important too!)

Good luck, let me know if you need any more help

Default Theme problem cont
    First of all thanks for taking time to help me, i need it.

As for the problem I’m not sure your advice will work. The theme “ Time of day “ changes the wallpaper at various times of day. So simply
    pasting an image into htc widget wont work. I need to use “time of day’s “ code to run the widget but don’t know how to join it to
    Htc widgets.

Hi thanks for your help.Have e-mailed you the theme files......