+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 5.1.1 Icons not working

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
Hi, Im trying to get a Dreamboard theme working for 5.1.1, It worked for me for 5.1. But when I try to download it through Cydia, it doesn't showup in
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default 5.1.1 Icons not working
    Hi, Im trying to get a Dreamboard theme working for 5.1.1, It worked for me for 5.1. But when I try to download it through Cydia, it doesn't showup in Dreamboard. I loaded up Ifile and saw it wasn't in the dreamboard folder. So I manually downloaded the theme on my Mac and put it in the folder myself. The theme works and loads but when I try to click on most of the icons the apps don't load.

Long story short: Icons are not working, I've tried to change them from com.apple.mobilemail to com.apple.MobileMail and stuff like that but nothing has worked

EDIT/TLDR: Ive tried other themes in Dreamboard and Barely any of the stock apps launch.
    Last edited by UnSafeHairBall; 07-28-2012 at 06:19 PM.

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Location unknown.
    Thanks

This is most likely caused by in-compatibility. Make sure that it's updated for 5.1.1.
    Great minds discuss ideas.
    Average minds discuss events.
    Small minds discuss people.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,306 Times in 1,610 Posts

The bundle MobileMail is still named
    "com.apple.mobilemail" it's the icon names that have changed and I think not very many themes have really been updated for 5.1.1. Use iFile to identify the correct Icon names as some of these are more specific and are case sensitive as always. My theme I am building themes all native Apps and App/Cydia Apps no problems at all on 5.1.1
    Twitter Id: @Jato_BZ
    Ask questions here or there, or follow/preview my theme build process...something different