Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Abstractious Theme (Complete) help

Default Abstractious Theme (Complete) help
    I can't get this theme to work. Everytime I try to run it with Winterboard, I go into safemode and have to delete the theme. I have tried both Winter and Summerboard, but the result is the same. Am I missing something. I have a feeling I will run across this problem with other themes as well. I tried looking elsewhere for a solution, but I couldn't find anything useful. I apologize if this is old news.
    Last edited by qu9ke; 07-27-2012 at 10:01 AM.

Try downloading some other themes that are definitely compatible with your device (check out ZUI) and see if you get the same problem, if you do then I would suggest reinstalling winterboard. If not, and you really want to make abstractious work, I would suggest going opening cydia > Manage > Packages > Abstractious > Filesystem content and having a look at the list displayed. Then see if there's anything installed to any folders other than var/stash/Themes.XXXXXX or the theme folders for add-ons such as SBSettings. If there are things installed outside these locations find them via iFile/SSH and delete them. My guess is that included in the theme is some kind of tweak that's having compatibility problems with your version of iOS. Doing the above may slightly reduce the function of the theme but it should stop the crashing.

(All of the above is just an educated guess, I've never heard of that particular theme so I may be completely wrong... Let me know how you get on and I'll see if I can help you any more )