Hi guys,new here,so please be gentle lol.i have been theming my phone with a mix of Clear Lockscreen,Clear Camera Grabber,CUPS HD,Classica for iphone 4,and Ayecon.Ive got everything pretty much how i like it,but there is a couple of things i would like to theme,ive spent 5hrs + trying to Google it,and just simply can't find anything on what i want to achieve.I am using Ifunbox,Winterboard for the resprings,and afc2add to theme with.
My skills are basic-medium.
1-i would like to change Notification Center wallpaper,and also remove the "No New Notifications" label-need to know where to locate those in ifunbox
2-i would like to be able to add my in app status bar to both my lockscreen and springboard,as i would prefer to see a bit of color up there-need to know where to locate that aswell (ifunbox)
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1333.PNG 
Views:	117 
Size:	1.00 MB 
ID:	600019 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1334.PNG 
Views:	99 
Size:	1,016.1 KB 
ID:	600020 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1335.PNG 
Views:	275 
Size:	1.03 MB 
ID:	600022 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1337.PNG 
Views:	113 
Size:	1.06 MB 
ID:	600023

Thats my 1st Springboard Page,2nd,Lockscreen and Notification Center (currently using NoNoNotifications)
Also need help to find where i hide the lockscreen ipod controls dark background (double click),and also the volume HUD is located.
I may or may not have posted this in the wrong section;im new to these forums,please feel free to move it
Cheers,Dallas