+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help with theming status bar

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
Hi guys,new here,so please be gentle lol.i have been theming my phone with a mix of Clear Lockscreen,Clear Camera Grabber,CUPS HD,Classica for iphone 4,and Ayecon.Ive got everything pretty much how
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Wargasmtornado's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Help with theming status bar
    Hi guys,new here,so please be gentle lol.i have been theming my phone with a mix of Clear Lockscreen,Clear Camera Grabber,CUPS HD,Classica for iphone 4,and Ayecon.Ive got everything pretty much how i like it,but there is a couple of things i would like to theme,ive spent 5hrs + trying to Google it,and just simply can't find anything on what i want to achieve.I am using Ifunbox,Winterboard for the resprings,and afc2add to theme with.
    My skills are basic-medium.
    1-i would like to change Notification Center wallpaper,and also remove the "No New Notifications" label-need to know where to locate those in ifunbox
    2-i would like to be able to add my in app status bar to both my lockscreen and springboard,as i would prefer to see a bit of color up there-need to know where to locate that aswell (ifunbox)
    Help with theming status bar-img_1333.png Help with theming status bar-img_1334.png Help with theming status bar-img_1335.png Help with theming status bar-img_1337.png

Thats my 1st Springboard Page,2nd,Lockscreen and Notification Center (currently using NoNoNotifications)
    Also need help to find where i hide the lockscreen ipod controls dark background (double click),and also the volume HUD is located.
    I may or may not have posted this in the wrong section;im new to these forums,please feel free to move it
    Cheers,Dallas
    ipod 4G,32 GB-iOS 5.1.1-Jailbroken (redsn0w)
    iphone 4,32 GB-iOS 5.1.1-Jailbroken (redsn0w)
    i really,really hate using Winterboard

iPhone? More like MyPhone butler007's Avatar
    Thanks

Check System/Library/coreservices/springboard.app for the NC image names and aizes, and put you version in the bundles folder com.apple.springboard when themed.
    For the no new notifications label, look in the same foler. Copy the .lproj foler into your themes com.apple.springboard folder then open it. Open the file springboard.strings (either with the text viewer on you r device or I use Notepad++ on you computer) and find "BULLETIN_LIST_NO_NEW_NOTIFICATIONS" = "No New Notifications"; Replace this with - "BULLETIN_LIST_NO_NEW_NOTIFICATIONS" = " "

For the in app status bar, you will have to extract the [email protected]k folder (google it!). Then, copy and paste the [email protected] and rename it [email protected] and then save this in the UIImage folder of your theme. If you want all status bar icons to change too, then you'll have to copy all the status bar icons with ColorOnGrayShadow in the name to your UIImages folder. Then rename all the images and replace ColorOnGrayShadow with WhiteOnBlackShadow and/or WhiteOnBlackEtch (sorry, I don't know which it is!

Good luck! Let me know if you need anything else

3. The Following User Says Thank You to butler007 For This Useful Post:

Wargasmtornado (07-16-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Wargasmtornado's Avatar
    Thanks

wow,doing that whole extration thing looks rather daunting;my skills arent that good me thinks :-/
    ipod 4G,32 GB-iOS 5.1.1-Jailbroken (redsn0w)
    iphone 4,32 GB-iOS 5.1.1-Jailbroken (redsn0w)
    i really,really hate using Winterboard