Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to Questions...

Default How to Questions...
    Hi, all.

I need help.

I recently installed a theme. I like the theme very much so far.

However, when I'm on my iPhone and I navigate to settings and then wallpaper, in the wallpaper preview for the lock-screen (the one on the left) there's an image there that I don't care for at all that came with the theme.

After using iFunbox and going into the theme, I deleted that picture where ever it came up, but it still remains on the lock-screen preview.

So I need your help in getting rid of it.

So, where do I have to navigate to in order to get rid of that picture?

To reiterate, this picture is found when I go into settings, tap on wallpaper, and there where it shows the preview of the lock-screen is where this image is found.

To add to the strangeness of it all, I don't even have the image set as my lock-screen. I have a stock iPhone wallpaper set there.

At any rate, thank you for and help you can give me and thank you for your time.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to butler007 For This Useful Post:

thewolfisnear (07-17-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by butler007 View Post
    See if the image is in var/stash/wallpaper and maybe delete it from there?
    Thanks for your response, but I'm afraid it didn't work.

I don't have a wallpaper directory in var/stash. I may just have to email the developer of the theme and ask him where I could delete it0

Thanks again.

Fair enough, before you try that (or while you wait for a response!) the folder is called var/stash/Wallpaper.XXXXXX with XXXXXX being 6 random numbers/letters. It should be there because all default iPod/iPhone wallpapers are stored in this folder

Failing that, open cydia and go to manage -> Packages -> THEME -> Filesytem content and you'll be shown a list of all files installed with the theme. Just pick out the ones you think could be the wallpaper, check the out in iFile and delete them Let me know how you get on?