+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UIStockImageNoContentDarkGradientBackgroundColor.p ng??? (Plz Answer)

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
If anyone doesnt know what this UIImage is it is that Gray image background when you play an audio file in safari. Here Up until 5.1.1 ive been able to
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default UIStockImageNoContentDarkGradientBackgroundColor.p ng??? (Plz Answer)
    If anyone doesnt know what this UIImage is it is that Gray image background when you play an audio file in safari.

Here

UIStockImageNoContentDarkGradientBackgroundColor.p ng??? (Plz Answer)-img_0023.png

Up until 5.1.1 ive been able to theme it and change the background and the Q icon. But in 5.1.1, UIStockImageNoContentDarkGradientBackgroundColor.p ng is no longer located in Shared.artwork. Does anyone know where its been relocated to? All ive been able to theme was the Q icon.

Thanks

Le Bump......Anyone???

Thanks

????

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

yes- (root/ system/ libary/ frameworks/ mediaplayer.framework) its in their

Thanks

Maybe you are talking about that image in there called [email protected]. It looks a lot like it but when I put a different one in my theme it doesn't change. If it is located there why won't it change? Cache problem? Idk

I just realized that that isn't the image. MovieChaptersBackground is darker
    Last edited by Star784; 09-05-2012 at 05:06 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,198 Times in 1,853 Posts

I just did a search for the UIStock image and the only image that came back what located in the Podcast App. Is it still amongst the artwork on the device now?? I would have thought it might be just a 1pixel by however wide slice now?
    Twitter Id: @Jato_BZ
    Ask questions here or there, or follow/preview my theme build process...something different

Thanks

Wait...Which Podcast app are you talking about? And no its not in the shared.artwork anymore in 5.1.1. But it was In 5.0 and lower. Ive been looking for this image for like 2 months now.

ill check again in UIImages to see if they maybe renamed it
    Last edited by Star784; 09-05-2012 at 07:07 PM.

Thanks

I'm not sure it's the image you are after...it was the Podcast App Apple released a few months back. Here is a pic if it. It's 1024x1024
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails UIStockImageNoContentDarkGradientBackgroundColor.p ng??? (Plz Answer)-imageuploadedbymodmyi1346893651.973681.jpg  
    Ask questions here or there, or follow/preview my theme build process...something different

Thanks

I double checked in UIImages. and nope. it isnt there.

What directory is that image in? in ifile?
    the image u just posted
    Last edited by Star784; 09-05-2012 at 07:25 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Star784 View Post
    I double checked in UIImages. and nope. it isnt there.

What directory is that image in? in ifile?
    Nope it was in the Podcast App via the App Store. That's the only image I could find. Only other ideas I thought is is it not in the frameworks folders? That's pretty extreme theming tho!

Thanks

Ill keep looking lol but not for long. Apple is really pissing me off with every firmware update somehow lol.

lol i know its extreme theming. Im kinda making a really large windows theme. i have 4 different sets of icons. 700+ uiimages. 100 bundles folders. Im trying to make it complete. Im even theming some appstore apps lol.

Thanks

That's dedication, I've been working on my own theme for about 4-5months and nowhere near finished. I've been doing all the Native Apps -fully re-skinning them with a HUD type look feel to them. Have u hot any pics up of ur theme?

Thanks

1 screenshot for now.. what do you think?

ill post more screenshots for you 2morrow if you want. I have 5 different windows media player themes too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails UIStockImageNoContentDarkGradientBackgroundColor.p ng??? (Plz Answer)-download.png  
    Last edited by Star784; 09-05-2012 at 08:59 PM.

Thanks

UIStockImageNoContentDarkGradientBackgroundColor.p ng??? (Plz Answer)-img_0076.pngUIStockImageNoContentDarkGradientBackgroundColor.p ng??? (Plz Answer)-img_0244.pngUIStockImageNoContentDarkGradientBackgroundColor.p ng??? (Plz Answer)-img_0256.pngUIStockImageNoContentDarkGradientBackgroundColor.p ng??? (Plz Answer)-img_0257.pngUIStockImageNoContentDarkGradientBackgroundColor.p ng??? (Plz Answer)-img_0258.pngUIStockImageNoContentDarkGradientBackgroundColor.p ng??? (Plz Answer)-img_0260.pngUIStockImageNoContentDarkGradientBackgroundColor.p ng??? (Plz Answer)-img_0261.pngUIStockImageNoContentDarkGradientBackgroundColor.p ng??? (Plz Answer)-img_0262.pngUIStockImageNoContentDarkGradientBackgroundColor.p ng??? (Plz Answer)-img_0263.pngUIStockImageNoContentDarkGradientBackgroundColor.p ng??? (Plz Answer)-img_0264.pngUIStockImageNoContentDarkGradientBackgroundColor.p ng??? (Plz Answer)-img_0265.pngUIStockImageNoContentDarkGradientBackgroundColor.p ng??? (Plz Answer)-img_0266.pngUIStockImageNoContentDarkGradientBackgroundColor.p ng??? (Plz Answer)-img_0267.pngUIStockImageNoContentDarkGradientBackgroundColor.p ng??? (Plz Answer)-img_0268.pngUIStockImageNoContentDarkGradientBackgroundColor.p ng??? (Plz Answer)-img_0269.png

here you go..tell me what you think. Plz? lol

Thanks

It's really IMPRESSIVE!! When are you expecting to release it? Looks like months of work! Building a theme is such a massive undertaking! Have u got much left to do???

Thanks

Its gonna be a long time before I finish this lol. I've been working on this for almost a year. I wanna finish the UIImages and replace some because I don't like getting images from other themes. And plus I tried theming ios6 music player. It's different than theming io5 music player so I'm working on that too. And the frameworks lol.

Thanks

Sounds heavy!! Looks very good. What's ur plan for the theme? Ahh iOS 6 good move!! What's it like theming it? Similar to iOS 5.1.1? I hope my theme I'm building will port to it...and also plan to port it to my ipad3. My theme uses bigger images than the normal iOS images so I'm not sure how iOS6 will affect that or allow it...Are you running WB or not? Mine is a WB theme.

Thanks

Yep mine is a winterboard theme. My plan is to cover every image in the frameworks, bundles etc lol. I even themed that whole AssistiveTouch feature to make it windows like.

System/Library/CoreServices/AssistiveTouch.app

Plus i wanna make like 10 more WMP themes for the music players. I get my ideas from people on deviantart.com. They have some good stuff there. Also i think ios6 will be harder to theme because of all the app makeovers lol. But i will keep trying.

Thanks