+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Noob Alert! Help me fix my theme please!

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
Ok, I've been jb for a while but just recently started really wanting to start personalizing my themes down to the smallest detail. by lurking these forums and not participating
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Unhappy Noob Alert! Help me fix my theme please!
    Ok, I've been jb for a while but just recently started really wanting to start personalizing my themes down to the smallest detail. by lurking these forums and not participating due to fear of retirbution and maniacal laughter aimed at my understanding of modding i have progressed from absolutely clueless to complete idiot. The Theme I've been rocking is TimelessHD, I'll attach some screen shots of what I am looking for and where i am at and hopefully you fine geniuses can help me get to where i want to go.

Noob Alert! Help me fix my theme please!-453.png

So this is where I'm at now, you'll see that I did in fact get the weather correct on this version

There was an Omega Mod with Hi and Low temps along with humidity, i did the same thing i did before for the weather setup and this is what i get, i spent hours trying every different thing i could think of to get it working, plus my calendar just up and disappeared. The last screen shot is provided by Ian Nicholl(sp?)with a "squashed calendar" mod. He provided a link to a zip file in the Themes thread but it is no longer usable, also there was a link to a line calendar that looked good but its set as private. I would love to have either calendar along with the hi low working correctly, any help would be appreciated!!

This is my first post here, please be gentle
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Noob Alert! Help me fix my theme please!-495.png   Noob Alert! Help me fix my theme please!-533.png  
    Last edited by YA Tittle; 07-12-2012 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Left out the pic of what I want

My iPhone is a Part of Me noelbob's Avatar
    Thanks

Well kind of funny I started the same way you did but I have a question before I can answer you. What device do you have and what firmware are you running?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

sorry about that, iPhone 4 5.0.1

Thanks

Ok well timeless was made on 4.x as well as most of the mods and widgets but most 4.x widgets don't work on 5.x so the original should work fine it's been updated but I don't think any of the mod were updated. I think that is the issue but I don't have the theme or mods so I can't tell you for sure

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

that makes sense, i just hate seeing that line calendar in the advertisement screen shots and not being able to have it lol

Thanks

Well you could make it work I know that some other themes have the calendar widget that's updated so you could edit the code to work. I'm not the best with HTML but I could help a little bit. I do know it's possible with some work but it's up to you

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

all i would need is ifile right? ive been digging through the themes with that for the weather.