+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 30

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: BiteSMS QC/QR Twitkafly theme

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
I've created this theme for BiteSMS QuickCompose and QuickReply popup alerts, it is nearly complete, I just need to fix a few text colors and a couple images, if anyone
...
  1. #1
    iPhoneaholic iGamers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Riverside, California, United States
    Posts
    479
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 80 Times in 60 Posts

    Default BiteSMS QC/QR Twitkafly theme
    I've created this theme for BiteSMS QuickCompose and QuickReply popup alerts, it is nearly complete, I just need to fix a few text colors and a couple images, if anyone knows how to change the color of only the contact input text, and how to theme the preview previous image(the grey bar at the top of the windows)

    Fixed DEB File:
    Use iFile to install

    http://www.mediafire.com/?b105jl1dv38p1r5
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BiteSMS QC/QR Twitkafly theme-imageuploadedbymodmyi1341965515.596775.jpg   BiteSMS QC/QR Twitkafly theme-imageuploadedbymodmyi1341965523.952541.jpg   BiteSMS QC/QR Twitkafly theme-imageuploadedbymodmyi1341965531.421424.jpg   BiteSMS QC/QR Twitkafly theme-imageuploadedbymodmyi1341965539.235633.jpg  
    Last edited by iGamers; 07-14-2012 at 11:01 AM.

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iGamers For This Useful Post:

    DesmondOz (07-14-2012), jjk454ss (07-14-2012), xCrims0nx (07-14-2012)

  3. #2
    iPhoneaholic iGamers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Riverside, California, United States
    Posts
    479
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 80 Times in 60 Posts

    Thanks to xCrims0nx I was able to get the recents bar themed, I was also able to theme the entire QC/QR through WinterBoard which makes it more user friendly, should see a dl very shortly
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BiteSMS QC/QR Twitkafly theme-imageuploadedbymodmyi1342167981.290588.jpg  

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to iGamers For This Useful Post:

    xCrims0nx (07-14-2012)

  5. #3
    iPhoneaholic iGamers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Riverside, California, United States
    Posts
    479
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 80 Times in 60 Posts

    its been submitted to MMi to release on cydia, and update has been submitted to fix the file structure issue

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to iGamers For This Useful Post:

    DesmondOz (07-14-2012)

  7. #4
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Hougang New Town, Singapore
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    nice! mind sending me a copy of your file ?

  8. #5
    iPhoneaholic iGamers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Riverside, California, United States
    Posts
    479
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 80 Times in 60 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DesmondOz View Post
    nice! mind sending me a copy of your file ?
    Yea let me get on an actual computer and I'll upload

    ---- Edit ----

    I added the DEB file download to the OP
    Last edited by iGamers; 07-14-2012 at 11:01 AM.

  9. #6
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Hougang New Town, Singapore
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iGamers View Post
    Yea let me get on an actual computer and I'll upload

    ---- Edit ----

    I added the DEB file download to the OP
    sorry for this noobish question, im kinda new to all this modification things
    what a DEB file and what is OP ?
    if you dont mind add me on facebook
    Desmond Oz | Facebook

  10. #7
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    1,305
    Thanks
    2,436
    Thanked 1,212 Times in 548 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iGamers View Post
    its been submitted to MMi to release on cydia, and update has been submitted to fix the file structure issue
    Has Cydia updated this yet, because after installing from Cydia it shows up in WB but not in BiteSMS/Themes.

  11. #8
    iPhoneaholic iGamers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Riverside, California, United States
    Posts
    479
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 80 Times in 60 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jjk454ss View Post
    Has Cydia updated this yet, because after installing from Cydia it shows up in WB but not in BiteSMS/Themes.
    No not yet, but I put the fixed deb file in the original post, you can download it and install through iFile

  12. #9
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    1,305
    Thanks
    2,436
    Thanked 1,212 Times in 548 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iGamers View Post
    No not yet, but I put the fixed deb file in the original post, you can download it and install through iFile
    Even if I install the deb file it show up in Winterboard but not in the Themes section of the BiteSMS settings.

  13. #10
    iPhoneaholic iGamers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Riverside, California, United States
    Posts
    479
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 80 Times in 60 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jjk454ss View Post
    Even if I install the deb file it show up in Winterboard but not in the Themes section of the BiteSMS settings.
    Well the themes setting inside bitesms only themes the bitesms app, my theme only themes the QC/QR popups, so just apply it in winterboard and in bitesms select the default or any of them you want and apply theme, it will still give you the themed popup

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to iGamers For This Useful Post:

    jjk454ss (07-15-2012)

  15. #11
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    1,305
    Thanks
    2,436
    Thanked 1,212 Times in 548 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iGamers View Post
    Well the themes setting inside bitesms only themes the bitesms app, my theme only themes the QC/QR popups, so just apply it in winterboard and in bitesms select the default or any of them you want and apply theme, it will still give you the themed popup
    Ok, I was thinking I had to select it in bitesms settings also. Thanks

  16. #12
    iPhoneaholic iGamers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Riverside, California, United States
    Posts
    479
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 80 Times in 60 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jjk454ss View Post
    Ok, I was thinking I had to select it in bitesms settings also. Thanks
    Yea did you get the QR/QC themed though? And not the next update, but the one offer that, I will probably include a themed biteSMS app too

  17. #13
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    1,305
    Thanks
    2,436
    Thanked 1,212 Times in 548 Posts

    Mine looks slightly different, the qr has a lighter background like the qc. Looks different from your screen shots, but it looks nice. Thanks


  18. #14
    iPhoneaholic iGamers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Riverside, California, United States
    Posts
    479
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 80 Times in 60 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jjk454ss View Post
    Mine looks slightly different, the qr has a lighter background like the qc. Looks different from your screen shots, but it looks nice. Thanks

    Hmm, that's weird, in winterboard, is Bitethafly on the very top of the list?

  19. #15
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    1,305
    Thanks
    2,436
    Thanked 1,212 Times in 548 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iGamers View Post
    Hmm, that's weird, in winterboard, is Bitethafly on the very top of the list?
    Yeah, it might be the cache files. I'll mess around with it later. Thanks again.

  20. #16
    iPhoneaholic iGamers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Riverside, California, United States
    Posts
    479
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 80 Times in 60 Posts

    I just got the approval message from MMi so it should be updated very shortly

  21. #17
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Pasadena, Tx
    Posts
    176
    Thanks
    89
    Thanked 22 Times in 11 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jjk454ss View Post
    Mine looks slightly different, the qr has a lighter background like the qc. Looks different from your screen shots, but it looks nice. Thanks

    Nice theme but I'm also having the same problems as jjk454ss.

  22. #18
    iPhoneaholic iGamers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Riverside, California, United States
    Posts
    479
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 80 Times in 60 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 96hondaex View Post
    Nice theme but I'm also having the same problems as jjk454ss.
    I'll check it out and see what the issue is, that's weird, I downloaded off the repo and it's fine, I'll check it out though

  23. #19
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Pasadena, Tx
    Posts
    176
    Thanks
    89
    Thanked 22 Times in 11 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iGamers View Post
    I'll check it out and see what the issue is, that's weird, I downloaded off the repo and it's fine, I'll check it out though
    I checked with ifile and I have 19 files in the folder under Winterboard

  24. #20
    iPhoneaholic iGamers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Riverside, California, United States
    Posts
    479
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 80 Times in 60 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 96hondaex View Post
    I checked with ifile and I have 19 files in the folder under Winterboard
    Check an image called QC-texture and tell me if it's that grayish color or if it's the blkish one

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts