Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Is there a way to Invert Lockscreen Colors?

Default Is there a way to Invert Lockscreen Colors?
    Hey, everyone. I'm new new here and I joined today because I've had a question ever since I jailbroke my iPhone 4 running iOS 5.1.

I'm not sure if I'm asking in the right place, if I'm not, please direct me to which forum I should post this in.

Anyways, my question is: is it possible to Invert the colors of your lockscreen, without inverting everything else?

Reason I ask is because I tried to the white-on-black feature of the iPhone and my lockscreen looked really cool, but the rest of it... Not so much.

So I was wondering if there is some tweak I could install to do this.

At any rate, thank you for your time.

You could theme it pretty easily if all you want is an invert all the files are in System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TelephonyUI.framework, so just SSH them out, open them in photoshop or gimp, invert the colours and then put them back in var/stash/themes.XXXXXX/Inverted.theme/Bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI

Obviously you won't need all the images, but itt's fairly clear which one you do need Let me know if you have any problems

Quote Originally Posted by butler007 View Post
    You could theme it pretty easily if all you want is an invert all the files are in System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TelephonyUI.framework, so just SSH them out, open them in photoshop or gimp, invert the colours and then put them back in var/stash/themes.XXXXXX/Inverted.theme/Bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI

Obviously you won't need all the images, but itt's fairly clear which one you do need Let me know if you have any problems
    Thanks so much, man! That worked for me