+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Resolution of everything

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
Is there a reference guide I can refer to for the resolution of everything in iOS 5? Such as unlock sliders, status bar, etc.
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Resolution of everything
    Is there a reference guide I can refer to for the resolution of everything in iOS 5? Such as unlock sliders, status bar, etc.

iPhone? More like MyPhone butler007's Avatar
    Thanks

Not really, would be pretty helpful but I don't think anybody's made one :/ Your best bet is to find the original files and work from there. Most of the images you want will be in one of the folders in:

/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks (unlock sliders are in the TelephonyUI.framework folder in here)
    /Syste/Library/Frameworks
    /var/stash/applications
    shared.artwork - this will need to be extracted on a desktop and you can find out how here: http://modmyi.com/forums/general-iph...-tutorial.html

Also, I saw you tried to PM me but my inbox was full so I didn't get it! Send it again?

EDIT:
    Just though of another one, check out System/Library/CoreServices/Springboard.app - these images are all themed via com.apple.springboard

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Oh about the message I was just gonna ask if I could throw you some questions when I get stuck on something. Ive actually only been doing this for 3 days so Im learning as I go and I cant always find the things I need online (shocker)