+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: App icons

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
Hi all, I'm creating a new theme from scratch so I'm basically wondering which apps you all want icons for? I want some lists of your favourite appstore and cydia
    iPhone? More like MyPhone butler007's Avatar
    Thanks

Default App icons
    Hi all, I'm creating a new theme from scratch so I'm basically wondering which apps you all want icons for? I want some lists of your favourite appstore and cydia apps so that when I release the theme I get a more managable number of icon requests.

I'd really appreciate some feedback for this, thank you!

iPhone? More like MyPhone butler007's Avatar
    Thanks

Whenever I post a question on this forum I get no answer. Normally I can kind of understand it; it's perfectly possible that nobody who looks at my thread knows the answer (although I believe that this is unlikely). So although it's frustrating to never get an answer, I let it go.
    This time however all I want is an opinion about something on which everybody has their own views! If people actually responded on here then we could create a list of the most used apps which would make creating a theme a lot easier for all the themers out there, but instead, nearly 500 people have looked at this post and decided they couldn't be bothered to answer.
    It's crap.
    I've helped and tried to help a lot of people on here over the last few weeks because I think it's only fair that if I know something that others want to know then I should pass it on. Clearly I'm alone in thinking this. It seems that whenever people want help they have no problem in posting, but when somebody wants others to help them everyone suddenly shuts up.
    Thanks for the help everyone.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,568 Times in 1,938 Posts

Sad but true...wouldn't take that long for peeps to reply to this^^^
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor