+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: icon images displaying at different sizes ;\

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
I'm finally getting back to making a complete VW theme for iOS. I am in the process of making icons now, and am having a bit of trouble getting all
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default icon images displaying at different sizes ;\
    I'm finally getting back to making a complete VW theme for iOS. I am in the process of making icons now, and am having a bit of trouble getting all the images I use for icons to display on the iPhone screen at the same size. I have a new image in PS that is 114x114@72ppi I got this from another theme and just erased their icon. (call this template from here on) as to have a canvas that I knew was the correct size. So I cut out a VW or part of one and drag it into the "template". however, when I put it into use on the iPhone one icon will be bigger than the next. I make all images use as much available space inside the 114x114 template, so I am confused. If the overall square is 114x 114 why does my icon display sooooo big. Thanks in advance!
    pic:

iPhone? More like MyPhone butler007's Avatar
    Thanks

Is it named with @2x.png or @2x~iphone.png at the end of the file name? I'm not sure right which if the two the settings image should have, but try it with both, one of them should shrink the image down

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

cool thanks. I think I realized that my cars were just too much of a percentage smaller than the allotted space for an icon so the "appear" to be smaller than the other icon.