+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Icons Theming Help! Please guide!

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
Hi everyone, i tried searching everywhere in google, but has no luck finding the answers. I created these icons, when I open the "Camera" app (the icon highlighted in red),
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Icons Theming Help! Please guide!
    Hi everyone,

i tried searching everywhere in google, but has no luck finding the answers.

Icons Theming Help! Please guide!-asdasd.jpg

I created these icons, when I open the "Camera" app (the icon highlighted in red), it will appear in the iOS appswitcher.

However, this custom icon is larger than the default icon. Thus, causing the icons in app switcher to overlap each other.

So my question is, is there anyway to code/mod so that the appswitcher uses the default icon, but the springboard still uses the customised icon.

iPhone? More like MyPhone butler007's Avatar
    Thanks

Not that I've ever seen, but another way to stop the overlap would be to change the number of icons in the app switcher. I have no idea how to code for this yourself, but Springtomize 2 is capable of doing it (among many other things!)

P.S. that theme looks great! Did you create it all yourself?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by butler007 View Post
    Not that I've ever seen, but another way to stop the overlap would be to change the number of icons in the app switcher. I have no idea how to code for this yourself, but Springtomize 2 is capable of doing it (among many other things!)

P.S. that theme looks great! Did you create it all yourself?
    Hi butler007, thanks for the reply! I will go and do some research on that. As for the left icon, the one with the big iphone. When the appswitcher is opened, the height cant fit in too, causing the icon by only showing halve of it. I guess that can be solved by a appswither tweak that allows the expansion of the appswitcher i saw few days ago.
    Thanks for the advice!

Also, thanks for your compliment. Well the theme is not really created by me though. I used the idea from a theme called 'technologik' and from there I created my own headers and icons.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks
    U made that theme look so much better, is technolgik a dreamboard theme or winterboard?
    If i helped you in any way and/or caused you to brick your phone, click the botton in my post

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Winterboard, i used to loooove that theme. Any chanve of you uploading ur version?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BeginnerThemer View Post
    U made that theme look so much better, is technolgik a dreamboard theme or winterboard?
    Hey there, thank you! Its a winterboard theme.

Quote Originally Posted by dethclutch View Post
    Winterboard, i used to loooove that theme. Any chanve of you uploading ur version?
    I dont think you will want my version as it has my name (Jx's iPhone) on it. i do have the .psd (raw files of photoshop). I can send them to you and you manually edit them if you want to.