+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Custom music librry wallpaper?

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
Looking for something like this: http://modmyi.com/forums/skinning-th...paper-sms.html but only instead of sms i want to change the BG of the stock misic app Any help appreciated thanks much ^_^
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Lightbulb Custom music librry wallpaper?
    Looking for something like this:

How to set Background Wallpaper for SMS??

but only instead of sms i want to change the BG of the stock misic app
    Any help appreciated thanks much ^_^

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Sice yesterday there have been a few hundred views ..i'm really lookin forward to some feedback guys Any info would help ^_^

iPhone? More like MyPhone butler007's Avatar
    Thanks

It depends what you mean by background. Do you want something in place of all your album art, something in place of the placeholder when there is no album art or something to replace the white background behind the lists?

If you let me know and link me to a picture you want to use then I can make one for you, unless you would rather I just explained how to do it?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to butler007 For This Useful Post:

Karmic420 (06-05-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks for the reply first off butler007 ... And yea im lookin to change the white BG behind my music lists.(and the color of the lines that seperate the songs if easily done ).. It would be nice to explain this in some detail so all the other readers can get a feel for doing this as well =D
    I look forward to hearing from ya soon thnx bro =D
    Last edited by Karmic420; 06-05-2012 at 10:02 AM.

Thanks

Damn, I was afraid you would pick that one I'm not sure how to change the white background or the lines (yet!) But I believe that changing this background would be a universal thing and would also change the background to contacts, mail, etc. (although I may be wrong).

In order to change the album art place holder, you need to create a 512x512 px image and save it as [email protected] inside a folder called com.apple.MediaPlayer inside the Bundles folder of a theme

I'll keep you posted if I find out about the white background. Sorry I couldn't help any more than this!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to butler007 For This Useful Post:

Iphone ie (06-16-2012), Karmic420 (06-05-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Lol yea its all good , And are u sure its not a 320x320 PNG? Idk i was looking up on it ..but i'll try both res' =D ..but as soon as u could figure it out or if i do be sure to post so others can kno ^_^

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

320x320 worked for me but is real glitchy .. When i turn my ipod to side scrool albums from now playing it still displays the old noalbumart.png =\ but in every other view it looks great

Thanks

Hey Guys, thanks for the info, I tried it out and it seemed to work except when I switch the view to cover flow, it only shows one album with the artwork. The weird thing is, if I go into another album with no artwork, and then switch back to cover flow it will change for me that one album. I feel I'm missing another file or folder to change? I did everything above with folders and file names. I'm on 5.1.1
    The first pic, everything looks fine, then the second pic is the cover flow view with one album displaying the change and the other not.
    Custom music librry wallpaper?-pic1.png
    Custom music librry wallpaper?-pic2coverflow.png

Thanks

Sorry Dapes, that's because the last thing I said was wrong. The landscape album art isn't changed by the [email protected] file, that file just changes the small album art image shown in the top corner when you turn an album cover over.

The reason only one image changes is because the [email protected] changes the image for the album art which is now playing in both portrait and lanscape. I can't figure out how to theme the blank album art for files which aren't playing. I'll post back if i ever discover it, but I can't find any themes which do this so don't hold your breath!
    Sorry I can't help you anymore :/

Thanks

@butler007
    I'm afraid you are right, lol. I tried my Legacy theme and the same thing happened, only one album shows when viewing through cover flow. Well I still think its cool I can change the image now, so thanks again for the help.