Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Mail Icon won't theme on 5.1.1

Default Mail Icon won't theme on 5.1.1
    Hi,

I noticed that some of the icon file names changed in the new iOS. I was able to get my camera and photo icons to work, however i am at total lost for my mail icon.

I currently have :

My theme > Bundles > com.apple.mobilemail > [email protected]

I have also cleaned out my cache.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks

I have the same problem.
    any solution?

I had this problem too, and ifile, mail worked randomly, im not 100% sure what i did to make it work. If i figure it out ill let you know, how do you clean out the cache?

I replaced the following files:
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    Last edited by BeginnerThemer; 06-08-2012 at 06:41 PM.
    If i helped you in any way and/or caused you to brick your phone, click the botton in my post

@sofilious How did you get photos and camera to work? I got the same problem, Spotify and Facebook doesn't work either.

Quote Originally Posted by sofilious View Post
    Hi,

I noticed that some of the icon file names changed in the new iOS. I was able to get my camera and photo icons to work, however i am at total lost for my mail icon.

I currently have :

My theme > Bundles > com.apple.mobilemail > [email protected]

I have also cleaned out my cache.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks
    I Got the same problem mate, now with camera, photos, spotify, mail and facebook, how did you solve camera and photos?

Thx!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,514 Times in 2,146 Posts

Is it still not working Sofi? It worked for me. Did u place ur mail png onto a 118x120 transparent document??? App store icons only use 114x114 which is what the size was when u sent it to me. It needs to be 118x120 pixels to theme as the mail icon is a Native app.
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

Quote Originally Posted by Jato_BZ View Post
    Is it still not working Sofi? It worked for me. Did u place ur mail png onto a 118x120 transparent document??? App store icons only use 114x114 which is what the size was when u sent it to me. It needs to be 118x120 pixels to theme as the mail icon is a Native app.
    Jato, I did get it to work. This is an old thread i created with i had the problem but it wasn't public cuz the mod needed to authorize it first.

Thanks for checking up on me tho...hehe =)

Thanks

That is a relief! I was almost ready to email you the image!! No worries happy to have helped!! :-) is ur theme all done now? I have been working on creating my own theme. Dam there is ALOT of images!

Quote Originally Posted by Jato_BZ View Post
    That is a relief! I was almost ready to email you the image!! No worries happy to have helped!! :-) is ur theme all done now? I have been working on creating my own theme. Dam there is ALOT of images!
    i am done....lol I don't think i can handle the stress of theme making anymore!

Thanks

Great work!! Are you putting it on Cydia or anywhere for ppl to also have or is it an exclusive? Yes it's rather intense isn't it!!?? I have just finished the calculator both Portrait and the Landscape version but totally redid the layout so there was a lot of padding required for my "pressed" images to line up.

don't think i will be putting it up anywhere. It's not really good work....and i doubt anyone would want something this girly. hahaha

I do want to see your theme when you are done tho!