+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How do I fine-tune this theme I downloaded?

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
I downloaded a theme and used a program to manually inserted it into my Root>Library>Themes folder. However, it doesn't quite look like how it was shown on the website. DjCarpenter
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default How do I fine-tune this theme I downloaded?
    I downloaded a theme and used a program to manually inserted it into my Root>Library>Themes folder. However, it doesn't quite look like how it was shown on the website.

DjCarpenter delivers - iPhone themes free download

The first two pictures will show what it should look like and I screen-capped what I ended up with.

I'm as rookie as it gets with this stuff, and if I posted to the wrong board, sorry about that, too.

The last pic shows what happens when I open up a folder with apps. I changed the wallpaper to something similar to what it is when left alone, but it's just not the same.

Any suggestions, guys?

How do I fine-tune this theme I downloaded?-djcapt1.jpgHow do I fine-tune this theme I downloaded?-dj-carp-2.jpgHow do I fine-tune this theme I downloaded?-111.pngHow do I fine-tune this theme I downloaded?-222.pngHow do I fine-tune this theme I downloaded?-333.png

Thanks
    Thanked 9,869 Times in 6,032 Posts

Not familiar with this theme, but...
    Typically, most themes have a "read me" file for it, WinterBoard works in a hierarchy, meaning; theme on top takes president over any theme under it in WinterBoard. There may be several themes within this theme that require it's placemen and how to set up widgets which this theme seams to have also. SSH into your phone and look at the package too, see if there is a setup file there.
    You can also email the developer for more support.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blkcadi For This Useful Post:

lostinthemes (05-19-2012), metaserph (05-18-2012)

Thanks

Does not look like this is a ios5 ready theme but it involves using multiple tweaks - iconoclasm for the layout, iconharvester to get all the icons themed, hide slide to unlock ... do a little research and you should be able to figure it out.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

/Thread moved out of launch into discussion section.