Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Myriad of small, OCD-bothering problems...

iPhone? More like MyPhone AmadeusKaelPyralis's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Myriad of small, OCD-bothering problems...
    So, my themes have some problems to put it bluntly. Here are the one's that irk me and if anyone can explain WHY and a possible fix that would be appreciated.

First up is The Facebook sound. The noise Facebook notifications makes is the Tri-Tone noise. I've replaced the Tri-Tone noise in my theme "sms-received1.caf" and bupkis. I've replaced the "alarm.caf" sound and bupkis. I do not understand why this sound will not change to something custom.

Problem two, icons. Specifically Facebook, Camera, Mail and Cydia. I have changed over to the new icon scheme (doubling them in resolution, adding the "@2x" and putting them into the "com.apple" or whatever folder they are aptly names). In looking it up some people suggested it be "Icon" rather than "icon"--- didn't work. I tried using one icon. I tried using both. I made sure I had the right folder name. Why would this frustrate me? Becuase I have ONE theme where these icons actually change to the custom one... and then I copy the structure of the theme over but replace the icon it stops working. I don't understand. The files are all .PNG. They are proper resolutions and names. I don't get it. I fixed this temporarily by going back to an "Icons" folder for those specific apps... but I would rather not use two different systems.

Also, I get the following screen on my phone. Before, these would come looking like text messages (the blue bubble) and like all messages would pop up on the lock screen and after five seconds disappear. THIS message however comes up, is NOT blue like it used to be, and keeps the screen ON indefinitely (until unlocked or dismissed--acknowledged in some way). Thus, the battery is usually dead come morning. I know it is due to location/data services... what I want to know is why it remains on indefinitely like it does. There is no theme on. Anyone encounter this before?.-msgimage.png
    Last edited by AmadeusKaelPyralis; 04-10-2012 at 07:27 PM. Reason: Moved picture...

Thanks

Anyone...?
    Anyone at all?

Thanks

Further to this point, does anyone know how to change the text color of the date on the Calendar icon?

Nix the above... found an answer for the color.
    Original questions still remain!
    Last edited by AmadeusKaelPyralis; 04-23-2012 at 08:25 PM. Reason: Found answers.