+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Locking issue?

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
So I was playing around with winterboard, and I have the tweak that gets rid of the lockbar and all that... but I turned off the lockbar, and now I
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Locking issue?
    So I was playing around with winterboard, and I have the tweak that gets rid of the lockbar and all that... but I turned off the lockbar, and now I can't unlock my ipod... is there a way I can get around the lockscreen without restoring?

Thanks

if you can get the ipod to crash to safe mode then your all set. i usually have SBSettings installed and working on the lockscreen so if things like this happen i can kick it to safe mode and fix whatever i had going on in there

u can also MAYBE WITH SUPER CAUTION, use iExplorer and enter the stash folder and in winterboard and manually delete these tweaks, then hard reset and see if that helped

iExplorer is a mac app for file browsing via USB or get a windows one as well
    Last edited by z3r01; 03-26-2012 at 02:26 PM.
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

3. The Following User Says Thank You to z3r01 For This Useful Post:

numaga (03-26-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I didn't even know about safe mode lol, or that SBsettings could take me into it... thanks!

Thanks

well you would have to have SBSettings installed for you to swipe and hit power and you will see safe mode , but if you dont have it installed i would delete the winterboard tweak manually and without damaging anything else by USB file browing to the winterboard folder and deleting the tweak, then restart your device
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]