+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: clear in-app menu backgrounds or colored in app menu backgrounds.

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
hi guuys, i have a question/ theme idea. has anyone ever tried to make an in app background clear or colored? it would be cool if you could theme the
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default clear in-app menu backgrounds or colored in app menu backgrounds.
    hi guuys, i have a question/ theme idea. has anyone ever tried to make an in app background clear or colored? it would be cool if you could theme the entire in-app interface like giving the music app a black background instead of a whiite one. on android you can make backgrounds clear like so:

it would look very nice if this was possible on apple. i am asking if you can change the color of the settings app menu or other apps' menus like making it black in this picture:

thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

bumpppppppp

Thanks

Yes u can, limited but its possible. There are some themes that have custom backgrounds in the settings.app - but hey, its an iPhone so dont make it look like an Samsung or HTC :-) To much Color and bubblegum stuff just dont fit to apple :-)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rocarizt View Post
    Yes u can, limited but its possible. There are some themes that have custom backgrounds in the settings.app - but hey, its an iPhone so dont make it look like an Samsung or HTC :-) To much Color and bubblegum stuff just dont fit to apple :-)
    i dont want it to look like android i just showed that like an example of a clear in-app background could you tell me which themes have this? Thanks

Thanks

Most of the full Themes have custom UI - Look 4 a Theme with Custom UI, Legacy 4 example, nice Icons, most of the Apps themed. One thing: Most of the Apps (Facebook 4 example) have there own Custom UI - so if u want to change the Color u have to theme this app too...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rocarizt For This Useful Post:

kusutothemax (03-18-2012)