Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Wp7 ck

Color Keyboard Yoda Phatmartino's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,023 Times in 310 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kobiiakobi View Post
    yes my primery language is hebrew
    sory for that !
    you did a great job and u can stop the projact
    and agian thanks a lot man
    No, don't apologize!

I know Hebrew's your primary language, I probably didn't explain well enough that a theme like this can ONLY cover 1 language: the users primary language. That's why I went ahead and tried to make this, but I wasn't really thinking that you probably switch to English at least kind of regularly (you speak it rather well!), so what I mean is:

Let me know if you probably won't use these themes, because they won't allow you to switch to English. If you'll use them, I'll continue on and make the other variations.

Sorry for the confusion, it's really my fault...

Bro, can u make white black , and black white keyboard for russian language, and and of i change to eng it switchs?reply please

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ARMANY18 View Post
    Bro, can u make white black , and black white keyboard for russian language, and and of i change to eng it switchs?reply please
    Hey!

I'm always happy to try and oblige, although like the Hebrew version the last post was about, unfortunately this type of image based CK theme can only cover 1 language.

I could make a Russian version, but it would suffer from the same problem: not being able to switch back to English.

It's a shortcoming of the Color Keyboard Tweak. I'd imagine that new code could be added to "expand" Color Keyboard in a future update, to help alleviate this problem (there are a few different possibilities), but the author of Color Keyboard hasn't been able to put in the time to fix a few existing minor bugs, let alone "expand" the Tweak's capabilities.

I wouldn't doubt that the comparatively small percentage of users who probably actually pay for the real version doesn't help the author's ability to put time into it... Unfortunate.

Anyway, I was waiting to hear back about the Hebrew version, and likewise, let me know if the lack of English compatibility would make an exclusively Russian version not really useful to you.

Thanks!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Phatmartino For This Useful Post:

ARMANY18 (12-30-2012)

can u pleaase add the arabic font to ur amazing keyboard style, well done with what u made and keep it up

well my secondary language is persian, but i know there is only arabic in the least, thats why i say it, if it be persian/farsi, I WOULD APPRECIATE IT SO MUCHH,
    Last edited by salmanjalali87; 02-06-2013 at 10:17 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to salmanjalali87 For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (02-08-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Could you tell me where i can find a QWERTZ version of WP7? The blue keyboard with black background. Can you share it with me?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nuvolari360 For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (02-08-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nuvolari360 View Post
    Could you tell me where i can find a QWERTZ version of WP7? The blue keyboard with black background. Can you share it with me?
    Hey! I had intended on doing more versions including Qwertz... I was already busy enough helping others with their themes, and now there's iPhone 5 updating to do to any image based themes like these are... I'll try to get Qwertz done while I'm looking at them again anyway...

Let me know what your Regional Format is if you can in:

Settings/General/International/Region Format

...and I'll post a copy of the Cyan~Black [Qz-??] for you sooner than later...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Phatmartino View Post
    Hey! I had intended on doing more versions including Qwertz... I was already busy enough helping others with their themes, and now there's iPhone 5 updating to do to any image based themes like these are... I'll try to get Qwertz done while I'm looking at them again anyway...

Let me know what your Regional Format is if you can in:

Settings/General/International/Region Format

...and I'll post a copy of the Cyan~Black [Qz-??] for you sooner than later...
    Ok sounds very nice! Im german. So Germany? Qz-Ger. I hope i understood you right I have an Iphone 5 if you need to know that as well. Thank you very much in advance!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nuvolari360 For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (02-10-2013)

hey guys

Can u please help me with the keyboard. There are two things.
    First, my currency button need to switch up. When im pressing euro I get dollar and vice versa.
    Sencond, I saw a really awesome phatbook glow in the wp7 kb a couple pages back.I want it badly but how do I install that correctly?

Thanks a lot!

Btw, im using qwerty and live in the EU, netherlands. so are the settings

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by marijn65 View Post
    hey guys

Can u please help me with the keyboard. There are two things.
    First, my currency button need to switch up. When im pressing euro I get dollar and vice versa.
    Sencond, I saw a really awesome phatbook glow in the wp7 kb a couple pages back.I want it badly but how do I install that correctly?

Thanks a lot!

Btw, im using qwerty and live in the EU, netherlands. so are the settings
    Hey guys, my apologies that I've been totally overwhelmed with all this iP5 updating...

Most of the CK themes I've done really have been for other Winterboard themers' themes, and are dependent on paid WB packages... so I've been trying to make their updates top priority, as their users are paying customers, etc...

Haven't been able to spend a lick of time on my own few modest free CK themes... Ughhh...

I had piddled with that "PhatBook" looking WP7 CK thing, and never really finished fleshing it out...

Are you familiar with the normal PhatBook Air CK themes on Cydia? Not sure if the over-sized, squared keys that these WP7's have is specifically what you're after, but the normal PhatBook's already had a few variations for exactly the monetary symbol issues you mentioned... Though similarly to these, I haven't updated those for iP5 yet either, if that happens to be the device you're using...

These WP7CK's are a bear... As simple as they are design-wise, having used the Full 90-some BG image method, requires roughy 2500 new BG images needed to cover all color variations for one Regional setup... Multiplied possibly by all the different Regional setups that could be done (qwerty, qwertz, azerty, UK, Euro, Euro2...). Yikes...

I'll start trying to work it in here as soon as I can and keep everyone posted...

Thanks a lot man !
    Your works are awsome!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Kobiiakobi For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (04-15-2013)

Very nice!
    Any chance to get "WP7CK~Gray1" with QWERTZ and EU ?

Quote Originally Posted by martin-nrw View Post
    Very nice!
    yes, please!

Does this work for a scandinavian keyboard layout? (هنِ)

This is kinda how it would look like

Please, make it.
    Last edited by gerald0; 04-13-2013 at 05:01 AM.

Please make a scandinavian keyboard http://i.imgur.com/n8lAecZ.png

Default Thank you so much.
    I recently got a Windows 7 (sort of theme) on my iPhone 4, and soon after downloaded a Windows 8 like lock screen. I have been spending the past week trying to find the perfect Windows 7/8 phone keyboard, and eventually came upon yours. The red and black is beautiful as are many others, and I LOVE THEM. Thank you so much for making these and working so hard on them!!!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to yoitsjustin For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (04-15-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by martin-nrw View Post
    Very nice!
    Hey, absolutely!

I've just very recently gotten a little time to work on a bit of my own material, and especially if you need an iP4 version should be no problem getting it and and the couple other Qwertz's asked for recently together pretty quickly...

Quote Originally Posted by gerald0 View Post
    Does this work for a scandinavian keyboard layout? (هنِ)

This is kinda how it would look like

Please, make it.
    Hey, it's definitely possible to make a few versions (color-wise) of the Scandanavian Layout... To make all color variations for any international variation adds thousands of new BG images that have to be made... Multiply that by the need for iP4 and iP5 versions now... ehhhhh....

Let me know if there are specific color versions you'd like.

Loosely related, I just tried to submit my first iP5 update for PhatBook Air CK ( just the US Qwerty), and had no luck using the Dev Portal... I don't know what's going on, but I tried 4 times and was logged out by the time I hit "send" every time. The fourth time I couldn't have possibly filled everything in, linked and pasted any faster... lol

I'll be releasing these specific requests here for manual download... and maybe any other updates for now...?

Quote Originally Posted by yoitsjustin View Post
    I recently got a Windows 7 (sort of theme) on my iPhone 4, and soon after downloaded a Windows 8 like lock screen. I have been spending the past week trying to find the perfect Windows 7/8 phone keyboard, and eventually came upon yours. The red and black is beautiful as are many others, and I LOVE THEM. Thank you so much for making these and working so hard on them!!!
    Awesome, and thanks!!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Phatmartino For This Useful Post:

martin-nrw (04-21-2013)

Thanks, much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Phatmartino View Post
    Hey, it's definitely possible to make a few versions (color-wise) of the Scandanavian Layout... To make all color variations for any international variation adds thousands of new BG images that have to be made... Multiply that by the need for iP4 and iP5 versions now... ehhhhh....

Let me know if there are specific color versions you'd like.
    I'd want at least Gray1 or Gray1+Lime, thanks. (iPhone 4S)

Default iPad Question?
    Would these work on an iPad 2? If not can you get me a cyan and black theme with all blue popups? Thank you so much if you can If you can't, I understand.

Quote Originally Posted by gerald0 View Post
    I'd want at least Gray1 or Gray1+Lime, thanks. (iPhone 4S)
    Bump

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast