Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Wp7 ck

Color Keyboard Yoda Phatmartino's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,023 Times in 310 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by simone_pelosi View Post
    I installed two keyboards of those who have sent me and work finally ... without creating a new edit the keyboard making it black and white with a white background and the buttons cyan ... and putting the text instead of "space" if you put "space" because I'm Italian ... too kind ... your work is great ... one last thing ... You can also modify the writing space on keyboards red and black and white black and pba??

Grazie per l'immagine, che aiuta! Ho cambiato le mie impostazioni di essere italiano e scontato che si voleva "spazio" sulla barra spaziatrice.

Se questo è corretto, posso fare tutte le variazioni di colore che hai menzionato nello stesso modo.

Inoltre, vorrei sapere se questo è più facile da capire. Se è così, mi post nel mio italiano povero.

thank you so much you really are a great ... you can send me the download link of this keyboard that you sent me and if you can change all the ones you put on the first page of the discussion of these and also send me the link ... in such a way that may have all ... because it is a great job and deserves to be downloaded ...also your Italian is definitely better than my English ...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to simone_pelosi For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (08-29-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by simone_pelosi View Post
    thank you so much you really are a great ... you can send me the download link of this keyboard that you sent me and if you can change all the ones you put on the first page of the discussion of these and also send me the link ... in such a way that may have all ... because it is a great job and deserves to be downloaded ...also your Italian is definitely better than my English ...

Grazie per le gentili parole!

Ecco un pacchetto con le variazioni di colore più popolari.

Sto lavorando per migliorare la versione "PBA", Io posto una copia se funziona ...

Fammi sapere se ci sono altre versioni che si vuole veramente (o se si notano problemi, ovviamente)...

Godere!

WP7~Italiano~CK.zip

I haven't words to thank you and to tell you how great you are thank you very much ... really too kind ...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to simone_pelosi For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (09-03-2012)

Hi phatmartino,

Sorry to bother you again but could it be possible to have a "PhatBook Air colored" azerty/globekey/noglow with shift key white glow instead of green?

And have you any news on the ipad keyboard front by any chance?

Anyway, still in love with your work, and thank you either way

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyalis For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (09-12-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tyalis View Post
    Hi phatmartino,

Sorry to bother you again but could it be possible to have a "PhatBook Air colored" azerty/globekey/noglow with shift key white glow instead of green?

And have you any news on the ipad keyboard front by any chance?

Anyway, still in love with your work, and thank you either way

Hey!

Sorry it's been a bit...

I'll absolutely get a mock-up together to show you, and make sure I understand exactly what you want!

The iPad theming in general has gone extremely well, with the exception of a few minor bugs. The few details left are a big enough deal to me at least, that I had been waiting to hopefully hear back from the Color Keyboard author about possible fixes before getting a bunch of flawed content out there, but I still have never heard anything so iPad themes will be coming pretty shortly with a few bugs right out of the box unfortunately.

Hopefully iOS 6 forces a bit of CK and CKHD updating (as long as they don't make a bigger keyboard for that gynormous 71:40 iP5 display. Lol), and maybe the few existing iPad details could be worked out...

I've been extra busy taking care of the last few things to prep the first wave of iPhone WP7CK themes for Cydia. I just submitted 6 theme packs that cover QWERTY with US monetary symbols. I will slowly release the same "packs" in as many International variations as I can.

I added a few more Windows Phone colors, and each original (Black, Gray1, Gray2 and White) has a Shift Key variant for each "color" (Cyan, Lime, Mango, Pink, Purple and Red), and each "color" has a solid as well as a few varying Shift Keys.

Here's a pic showing all variations, and one showing all (with a few new) Popups:

Phatmartino
    Is ther any chance that you make a Hebrew version off that plz

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kobiiakobi For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (12-09-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kobiiakobi View Post
    Phatmartino
    Is ther any chance that you make a Hebrew version off that plz

Hey there!

I've been asked about many different international variations (even Hebrew specifically), but almost all requests have been from users who need the variation to be a "secondary" language which is reached by hitting the "Globe" key...

Unfortunately with this type of image based CK theme, it's not possible to control what images are used after changing to a secondary language, meaning that I can only really make international versions that are for the user's primary language.

Could you let me know if Hebrew is your primary language, or a secondary that you reach by hitting the "Globe" key?

Thanks!

Thanks a lot for the reply
    And Hebrew its my primary language

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Kobiiakobi For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (12-10-2012)

Thanks

Thanks a lot for the reply
    And Hebrew its my primary language
    Ahh, nice! I'd be happy to try and oblige then...

It will take some time to pull off, as nearly every image will need to be altered or redone from scratch...

I'm also not seeing Hebrew in my Windows 7 Character Map to be able to use in Photoshop, but hopefully I'll be able to pull the characters off of screenshots from my phone. All in all, it will be an interesting project!

Let me know if there's a particular set of WP7CK's that you're most interested in... White, Black, Gray1, Gray2, Colors, ColorsPlus...

It's a mountain of work to do all of them on top of the reconfiguration for Hebrew, so if you have a favorite "pack" or two, I'll try to get those done at least.

Also, let me know if you would be able to install manually (copy the files to the proper location on your device)... I can attach here so that you can test and make sure I get everything correct.

Thanks a lot man...
    The white pack and the black will be great
    Also if you want I found a Hebrew pack for wp7 but I can't
    Open it
    And yes I can do it manually

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Kobiiakobi For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (12-11-2012)

Thanks

Thanks a lot man...
    The white pack and the black will be great
    Also if you want I found a Hebrew pack for wp7 but I can't
    Open it
    And yes I can do it manually

My pleasure!

Here's an early mock-up, figured I'd see if it was looking ok to you...

Seeing as Hebrew is written from right to left, I wondered if the Delete Arrow should really be facing to the right (as shown here)... I know it may be a universal symbol, but figured I'd see what you thought.

Also, I realized that only some Fonts include Hebrew Symbols in the Windows Character Map, so I do have access to them if you'd really prefer a different font (the symbols in the above pic were pulled from screen shots off my phone).

The Character Map also showed me that there are several additional Hebrew "punctuation" Symbols, beyond the normal letters shown in the above pic...

Are there any other Hebrew Symbols that appear on the non-letter keyboard layouts when your entire device is set to Hebrew as your primary language? It didn't look like it (other than Function Keys like Space, Enter, etc..) when I armed Hebrew as a Secondary language for the Keyboard, but I figured I should ask.

Thanks!

That looks great man !! If you can make the font a little bit thinner it will be fantastic ...
    And yes the delete key is in the top right
    There is only one symbol for the Israeli coin ₪
    And again thenks a lot
    Tell me if u want me to publish that in Israeli site ?
    And far as I know only 2 fonts can works with winterboard
    I need to check it
    Last edited by Kobiiakobi; 12-11-2012 at 10:38 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Kobiiakobi For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (12-12-2012)

Thanks

That looks great man !! If you can make the font a little bit thinner it will be fantastic ...
    And yes the delete key is in the top right
    There is only one symbol for the Israeli coin ₪
    And again thenks a lot
    Tell me if u want me to publish that in Israeli site ?
    And far as I know only 2 fonts can works with winterboard
    I need to check it
    Nice! You're absolutely welcome.

I went ahead and imported all of the characters into the Photoshop project as actual text layers, so that I can change font, boldness, etc...

Here's the same font that iOS uses natively (Ariel), but regular width. Well worth it just to make the style match the rest of the symbols in these WP7CK's that don't need to be changed. These two pics show a comparison, with the Israeli coin symbol included (thanks for pointing that out!):

Take a look at the Delete keys, I knew the Letter kb one needed to be in the upper right corner... I was wondering about the actual Arrow Symbol. iOS natively has the Arrow pointing Left, which seemed incorrect with Hebrew reading/writing from right to left, so I changed it to point to the right... Let me know if that's wrong.

What you see shown here is 2 out of 90 or so total images I'll need to alter (just for this White version), so there's quite a bit of work left to do. Just figured I'd make sure things are looking the way you'd like before going ahead with all of the images.

Here's another question that's kind of related to that... I have an iPhone 4s, and when I switch to the Hebrew Secondary keyboard, it seems like I don't have access to Siri at all. A lot of the keyboard images needed are to include the "Siri Dictation" key when necessary... I'm guessing that Siri isn't available yet with Hebrew set as the Primary language? Even if that's the case, I'd like to include the needed images assuming that eventually it will be...

Could you just let me know how to spell the word "done" in Hebrew?

It's the only other Hebrew word I think I'd need, and that also brings me to your comment about fonts that work with Winterboard... Absolutely everything will be on the images that I'm creating, so the "system" won't be providing any Symbols at all as far as the keyboard in concerned.

Also, once I'm done, I'd be happy to sumbit these to Cydia, as well as link them here for manual install... And you'll be welcome to link, publish, etc. in any ways you can on your end, so that they reach as many Hebrew users that might be interested in having them as possible!

damm the new one looks so god
    the delete key should point to the left
    i have iphone 4 witout siri
    done in hebrew = נעשה but its sound not good for the iphone ill find anther word that
    again and again thnks a lot for your good work

Thanks

damm the new one looks so god
    the delete key should point to the left
    i have iphone 4 witout siri
    done in hebrew = נעשה but its sound not good for the iphone ill find anther word that
    again and again thnks a lot for your good work
    Awesome! Glad you like it!

Thanks too, I'll switch the Delete Arrow back to point to the left.

The "done" I asked about is only seen when Siri is in use (and I'm only worrying about it so that it's compatible for 4s and 5 users if Siri becomes available in the future), shown here:

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1355421372.769981.jpg

I'm definitely clueless about Hebrew and how any English words literally translate... This instance means you are "done" or "finished" speaking... Definitely let me know if you can, what you think would be the best Hebrew word to use there. Thanks!

Thanks

Hey, that went a lot faster than I thought! I was able to finish up (I believe) a White Hebrew version for you to test...

I don't know why I wasn't thinking that because there is no Upper/Lower case in Hebrew, only 70 background images were needed.

This also (unexpectedly) made a lot of the plist code need to change involving the image names, so... I tested with as much set to Hebrew (Israel) as I could on my phone and everything seemed to work, but try installing this when you get a chance, and give it a good test in as many instances as you can (Spotlight Page, Email app, Safari URL, etc...) and let me know if you find any problems.

Here's a download link:

WP7CK~White~[Hebrew].zip

it really took you a lot faster then a thogt
    ther is one problam that i see . when i switch to the secondary keyborad witch is english it dosent change ?
    but its looks awesome man

Thanks

it really took you a lot faster then a thogt
    ther is one problam that i see . when i switch to the secondary keyborad witch is english it dosent change ?
    but its looks awesome man
    Hehee... Yeah, remember how my first question was if Hebrew was your Primary language because this type of theme can't cover a secondary? That goes for English as well. Lol.

I need people to start bombarding the author of Color Keyboard with emails begging him to come back and continue to maintain this tweak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: I guess that's not really fair to say, YS Kim has at least continued to maintain the tweak for iOS updates, and I suppose the fact that so many people refuse to actually pay for the official version of CK detracts from his willingness to EXPAND the tweak. Understandable, but a stinker because there are probably a few different solutions to this shortcoming that has always been a problem.

Let me know if I should stop the presses because you regularly switch to English.

Thanks.

yes my primery language is hebrew
    sory for that !
    you did a great job and u can stop the projact
    and agian thanks a lot man

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast