Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Wp7 ck

I'm having problem with the keyboard. Please help. The problem is that when I'm typing an SMS in the message app, the 'abcd' does not appear properly, but when I switch to the '123' keyboard, the WP7 keyboard appear fine. The keyboard works fine when typing in the browser address bar, but when typing in a text box on a be page, the same problem appear again.. The problem also appear when using spotlight and a few other app.. Pls help...

It's okay, I've discovered and fix the problem thx anyway! Ur work is awesome!
    Last edited by sakadalim; 07-29-2012 at 08:33 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sakadalim For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (07-31-2012)

Color Keyboard Yoda Phatmartino's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,023 Times in 310 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by salvane View Post
    Yeah I know I'm kinda behind on the iOS firmwares lol. Thanks for your help and hopefully you can find a solution.

Hey, my sincerest apologies... I got pulled in several directions for a while and ended up letting this slip my mind. I was just asked about this same problem again thankfully, so I got right on it...

I re-did the Red in the new format for eventual Cydia release, and I'm hoping the code I included will take care of your problem without needing a specific version for it.

So this is a WP7-Red-Black that should (hopefully) be good for all QWERTY users, no matter what device type or iOS at least back to 4.0...

WP7~QY-Red-Black~CK.zip

Again, sorry it took so long. Try it out when you get a chance, and let me know if the .com/@ keys are fixed... Thanks!!

On a related note, one of the things I've been busy with is iPad CKHD background image theming...

It's been a little silly, not owning an iPad myself, but has gone rather swimmingly under the circumstances. Just a minor bug or two left to work out, and vector based themes will be everywhere compatible up to iPad3.

Here's a few teaser shots... Figured I'd link them at full size just for a laugh at how absurdly large the canvas is for iPad3. Edit: Guess they get auto-resized. Lol

WP7~Mango+Cyan~CKHD

Hi love your theme great work and amazing support!

But, I don't know if it is because I messed with the azerty's gray themes to remove the emoji and change the action key's color ; but the theme doesn't seems to have a color change when button a pushed (to notify that the phone registered the input, as the stock keyboard does). Is it because of something I deed or does the theme doesn't support that function?

Another thing about the popups, I noticed that they do not incorporate an accented prompt (when key held) and display the stock one instead. Is a full pop-up theme in the work?

And lastly is an azerty grey + black iPad theme in the work? And if not; if I redid the graphics while keeping the config and profil files of the one you posted previously, would it work?

Anyway love your themes and keep up the good work

ps: Sorry for the poor english I'm french

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyalis For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (08-04-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tyalis View Post
    Hi love your theme great work and amazing support!

But, I don't know if it is because I messed with the azerty's gray themes to remove the emoji and change the action key's color ; but the theme doesn't seems to have a color change when button a pushed (to notify that the phone registered the input, as the stock keyboard does). Is it because of something I deed or does the theme doesn't support that function?

Another thing about the popups, I noticed that they do not incorporate an accented prompt (when key held) and display the stock one instead. Is a full pop-up theme in the work?

And lastly is an azerty grey + black iPad theme in the work? And if not; if I redid the graphics while keeping the config and profil files of the one you posted previously, would it work?

Anyway love your themes and keep up the good work

ps: Sorry for the poor english I'm french

Hey! Thanks for the kind words!

I'm curious what you mean as far as editing to remove Emoji...

It shouln't be necessary, as the theme should display images that don't include it when it isn't needed. Let me know what you were trying to accomplish there if you can....

Let me know aside from that, if you'd like I can easily get you Azerty copies with any desired color combinations (Meaning everything: Text, Keys, Shift Key, BG, etc...), it's super easy for me to mod the colors of everything all at once, and render the final images automatically.

I assume you're asking about the "Secondary" Keys that don't have Popups (Delete, Return, etc...), and do natively show a change when pressed. "Animation" for these keys can be achieved in a theme like these WP7's that use Background images to display everything, by re-introducing opacity to those Keys in the plist and allowing the original native Key to appear when pressed, but unfortunately with these WP7 themes, in order to make it look like it does (like a Windows Phone kb) the Keys on the images are oversized and spaced evenly (unlike the poorly designed native kb), so if those native Keys were to re-appear when pressed, they would be much smaller and not line up very well.

I never thought it was the biggest deal, seeing as how most of those Keys perform a noticeable function... Let me know if that's not specifically what you were asking about. Lol.

As far as the "Variant Popup" when a Key is held in, those big ugly white Popups have never been theme-able using Color Keyboard. There are images included in the .artwork files that make it seem like they should be theme-able via Winterboard, but I was never able to get it to work.

I've set up my PSDs for the iPad WP7 themes the same way I always do, so that ANY color mods desired are easy to do, as well as Azerty, Qwertz, and the few other major International variations.

Though I have the Qwerty/Qwertz PSDs completely done, I don't even have a single screenshot yet of the Azerty layouts... Let me know if you happen to have an iPad 3, if it would be easy for you to take 4 specific screenshots seeing as how you're already set up with Azerty, that's all I would need to get it done... If you're game, hit me via email too, at:

[email protected]

There's really only one minor bug left to work out before I start releasing iPad CKHD themes. I've emailed the Dev a few times about it, as I don't know who else to ask... Lol. Hopefully I'll hear something soon!

Hello again,

By Editing I mean removing every emoji icon from the png files and restoring normal abcd or &123 keys (while doing some color theming as well). I thought at first that the new theme would automatically adopt the emoji-less keyboard (my stock keyboard being set without them) but strangely CK would display the emoji one while retaining the emoji-less layout and popup. So I found a work around by editing them (but now that I think about it, I should have duplicate the emoji-less ones and rename theme that would have been quicker....)

Too bad that you can't theme the variant popup but, the gorgeousness of the theme outweighs largely this little inconvenience.

About the AZERTY Screenshot, I can't provide you iPad 3 screenshot as I only have an iPad 2; but if isn't a problem I can provide your iPad 2 screenshots Just tell me witch ones you need.

Also, if you had the following themes I wouldn't say no :

- Black key, white background, grey shift white text
    - White key, black background, grey shift key black text

And thanks again

Thanks

Hello again,

By Editing I mean removing every emoji icon from the png files and restoring normal abcd or &123 keys (while doing some color theming as well). I thought at first that the new theme would automatically adopt the emoji-less keyboard (my stock keyboard being set without them) but strangely CK would display the emoji one while retaining the emoji-less layout and popup. So I found a work around by editing them (but now that I think about it, I should have duplicate the emoji-less ones and rename theme that would have been quicker....)

Too bad that you can't theme the variant popup but, the gorgeousness of the theme outweighs largely this little inconvenience.

About the AZERTY Screenshot, I can't provide you iPad 3 screenshot as I only have an iPad 2; but if isn't a problem I can provide your iPad 2 screenshots Just tell me witch ones you need.

Also, if you had the following themes I wouldn't say no :

- Black key, white background, grey shift white text
    - White key, black background, grey shift key black text

And thanks again

Hey, take a look at these screens and let me know if any look like what you're after. The specific Gray (and I suppose the Arrow on that Gray) is all I'm not sure about, so if you let me know, I'll render it and use the same Gray (unless you tell me otherwise) for the second color set you asked for. I'm hoping that the newest format I'm using for these themes will work properly for you as far as the [123] Key!!

I can definitely make use of iPad 2 screens... If you don't mind, all I need is 4 images... the "Letters" Keyplane in these orientations:

Landscape
    Landscape-Split
    Portrait
    Portrait-Split

You can just capture them right on the Spotlight Page. Hit me with any questions if needed! TIA!!

Hi, the third one is the best, it looks amazing !

I send you the screenshots by email.

If you need anything else don't hesitate.

And thanks again!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyalis For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (08-05-2012)

Thanks

Hi, the third one is the best, it looks amazing !

I send you the screenshots by email.

If you need anything else don't hesitate.

And thanks again!
    Awesome!! Thanks for the screens! I'm glad you took those extra ones... there's more to change than I thought.

Try these out when you get a chance and let me know what you think color-wise, as well as if the [123] Key works properly for you...

WP7~Ay-Black-White~CK.zip

WP7~Ay-White-Black~CK.zip

Hi again,

They look amazing, but they still show the emoji icon.

Also, shouldn't the L-3 and P-3 Series have a colored shif key? (I noticed it while making bisolor themes)
    Last edited by Tyalis; 08-05-2012 at 06:14 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyalis For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (08-08-2012)

Thanks

Hi again,

They look amazing, but they still show the emoji icon.

Also, shouldn't the L-3 and P-3 Series have a colored shif key? (I noticed it while making bisolor themes)

Hmm... The "Globe" key (smiley in this case) is there if any 2nd keyboards are armed (not necessarily just Emoji). Do you have any other 2nd international keyboards enabled? Is the Globe Key present with no CK themes armed?

If not, I'm not sure why it isn't working properly, but I can make some changes to the file names...

I can also make the Shift Key Gray on the L-3/P-3 images.

Yes i used a second english azerty keyboard, and now that you point it out I do use the globe icon quite often

Do you have a quick way to replace the emoji symbole by this one : -drives-globe-metro-icon.png but in grey?

Also, I built an hybrid theme Black/grey :

-l-0-256-2x.png

-l-0-265-2x.png

-p-1-256-2x.png

-p-0-265-2x.png

Is there an easy way to modify them or should i manualy adapt them?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyalis For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (08-15-2012)

Hi again, so I redid my bicolor theme, reinserting the emoji key but replacing it with a recolord globe; it's a little pixelated but now everything works !

I'm gonna adapt the themes you did for me before (white & black) Thanks again for the hard work

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyalis For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (08-08-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by TK4|2|1 View Post
    Is it possible to make a small change for UK keyboards? The dollar sign is where the pound sign should be and vice versa. Do I need to change a plist or something.

Oh great work by the way.
    Hi phat, firstly, great stuff on the keyboards, they are fantastic. I was wondering if you could get a UK version in black and cyan, se (iPhone 4) version please?

Also, I use both qwerty (UK) and azerty (France) keyboards, and was wondering if it would be possible to have the two interchangeable, as opposed to having to go into CK and swap them manually? If so, would it also be possible to change the smiley face emoticon to the globe (I saw someone posted a pic of one earlier in the thread)?

Sorry for all the requests, just I see that you are really active in helping people out, and I love your keyboards, so figured I would ask.

Thanks a bunch in advance,

Alexander

20. The Following User Says Thank You to alongos For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (08-08-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alongos View Post
    Hi phat, firstly, great stuff on the keyboards, they are fantastic. I was wondering if you could get a UK version in black and cyan, se (iPhone 4) version please?

Also, I use both qwerty (UK) and azerty (France) keyboards, and was wondering if it would be possible to have the two interchangeable, as opposed to having to go into CK and swap them manually? If so, would it also be possible to change the smiley face emoticon to the globe (I saw someone posted a pic of one earlier in the thread)?

Sorry for all the requests, just I see that you are really active in helping people out, and I love your keyboards, so figured I would ask.

Thanks a bunch in advance,

Alexander

Hey, thanks!!

I'd be happy to help! I can definitely get you the International variations you're after, but unfortunately when it comes to 2nd keyboards reached by hitting the Globe Key, there is no control in the current form of Color Keyboard to call different images after the Globe Key is hit.

It's always been a shortcoming when Background Images are used in a CK theme... then again if control were there, it would exponentially increase the number of images needed to make a fully compatible theme... but at least specified mods could be made if control for it were added in a future update to Color Keyboard.

Anyway, I'll put a UK and Azerty version together for you at least, and I'll use the new format that will work on any device... Here's a test shot of Azerty Cyan-Black with the Globe icon instead of the Smiley:

I hadn't made the UK changes in my new format PSDs yet, but it won't take long at all, and I'll post those two at least, once there done cooking...

Quote Originally Posted by TK4|2|1 View Post
    Is it possible to make a small change for UK keyboards? The dollar sign is where the pound sign should be and vice versa. Do I need to change a plist or something.

Oh great work by the way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phatmartino View Post
    Hey, thanks!!

I'd be happy to help! I can definitely get you the International variations you're after, but unfortunately when it comes to 2nd keyboards reached by hitting the Globe Key, there is no control in the current form of Color Keyboard to call different images after the Globe Key is hit.

It's always been a shortcoming when Background Images are used in a CK theme... then again if control were there, it would exponentially increase the number of images needed to make a fully compatible theme... but at least specified mods could be made if control for it were added in a future update to Color Keyboard.

Anyway, I'll put a UK and Azerty version together for you at least, and I'll use the new format that will work on any device... Here's a test shot of Azerty Cyan-Black with the Globe icon instead of the Smiley:

I hadn't made the UK changes in my new format PSDs yet, but it won't take long at all, and I'll post those two at least, once there done cooking...

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me so soon. So, actually what I meant with the icon changing was exactly what you did in having a globe instead of an emoticon image. That's solved.

Also, I actually meant the black keyboard with the cyan caps-lock button, but luckily I also use the cyan black keyboard, as well as the white keyboard; just figured I would ask for one, as I didn't want to be too much of a pain.

Anyway, I am really grateful for everything you are doing anyway, and definitely think you should release these on Cydia, so even more people can discover how awesome they are!

Thanks again in advance, and I look forward to the keyboard

Alexander

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alongos For This Useful Post:

nextgeek (08-08-2012), Phatmartino (08-15-2012)

Hello Phatmartino !

First I want to thank you for your great work. Continuous as well !

Can you do me AZERTY version of Mango white cyan SE (for 4S whith emoji) ?

There is also a small inversion between and $ in other AZERTY version.

Thanks in advance !

25. The Following User Says Thank You to nextgeek For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (08-15-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nextgeek View Post
    Hello Phatmartino !

First I want to thank you for your great work. Continuous as well !

Thanks in advance !
    Hey, no problem!

Let me know if you noticed the "Globe" icon being pictured a few posts back instead of the Emoticon for the Int Key, do you like the original Smiley, or the new Globe?

Also, any chance you could disarm any CK themes, and go to the Spotlight page, on the kb tap the [123] key to get to the Numbers KeyPlane, and take a snapshot for me... And actually if you could then hit the [+#=] key to show the Symbols KeyPlane, and capture that?

I've made several different $ and Ay, Qy, Qz versions, but none that overlap Ay with $ variations...

Just want to be sure of exactly you need...

Thanks!

I'm currently getting all of the recently requested mods together, and shouldn't take too long!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alongos View Post
    Also, I actually meant the black keyboard with the cyan caps-lock button, but luckily I also use the cyan black keyboard, as well as the white keyboard; just figured I would ask for one, as I didn't want to be too much of a pain.

Hey, not a prob at all!

Here's a pack of 8 themes that includes:

Azerty

WP7~Ay-Black+Cyan~CK
    WP7~Ay-Cyan-Black~CK
    WP7~Ay-White~CK
    WP7~Ay-White+Cyan~CK

Qwerty-UK

WP7~Qy-UK-Black+Cyan~CK
    WP7~Qy-UK-Cyan-Black~CK
    WP7~Qy-UK-White~CK
    WP7~Qy-UK-White+Cyan~CK

WP7~alongos-pack~CK.zip

Quote Originally Posted by nextgeek View Post

Thanks in advance !

Hey, I was playing around anyway, so I made a Mango-White+Cyan with Azerty and what I'm guessing you need for the Euro...

WP7~Ay-Eu-Mango-W+Cyan~CK.zip

Let me know in any of the above themes, if I have any Monetary Symbols wrong...

Thanks!

@Phatmartino

The azerty version mango is perfect ! I like the smiley icon on international buttons because I didn't use international keyboard juste emoji.

The symbols $ works great !

Thanks a lot

29. The Following User Says Thank You to nextgeek For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (08-15-2012)

Hey there,

So thank you sooo much for the pack you put together for me; everything is awesome! Sorry to not get back to you until now, just I went away last minute to Sweden to review a festival there, and didn't really have time to stop!

Just got one question: how do I enable the english and french versions at the same time, so that when I hit the globe icon (which looks great, btw), it switches to the other keyboard? At the moment, I can only select one at a time, and so still need to go into CK settings, swap the keyboard, and respring my device...

Thanks again for being so awesome, and quick to respond!

Alexander

31. The Following User Says Thank You to alongos For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (08-15-2012)

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast