+ Reply
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Wp7 ck

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
Originally Posted by bri_guy88 so i was just wondering if anyone could help me out...i downloaded all of the wp7 keyboard themes and even iExplorer but i still can't find
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bri_guy88 View Post
    so i was just wondering if anyone could help me out...i downloaded all of the wp7 keyboard themes and even iExplorer but i still can't find the color keyboard folder under "roots"...it just comes up as a white page next to colorkeyboard, not a blue folder. if anyone can help me, it would be greatly appreciated!
    The colorkeyboard folder should be at Library/ColorKeyboard.

And for some reason my ".com" and "." keys aren't being themed, only when they're pressed does it become themed.
    Last edited by salvane; 06-03-2012 at 07:34 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to salvane For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (06-17-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Phatmartino View Post
    Hey, absolutely!

Well, are you finding the Color Keyboard folder and it's empty?

Assuming you have Color Keyboard installed, it's folder should contain:

/Backgrounds_Landscape/
    /Backgrounds_Portrait/
    /Plugins/
    /Popups/
    /Themes/

Let me know any more details you can...

I do have it installed, but the folder doesn't even show up...Wp7 ck-screen-shot-2012-06-03-9.33.44-pm.png

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bri_guy88 For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (06-17-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I do have it installed, but the folder doesn't even show up...Attachment 588658
    If you havent updated your ColorKeyboard, then it might be in Applications/Colorkeyboard.app

6. The Following User Says Thank You to salvane For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (06-17-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by salvane View Post
    If you havent updated your ColorKeyboard, then it might be in Applications/Colorkeyboard.app
    nope, not there either

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bri_guy88 For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (06-17-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey, just for the hay of it try checking here:

/var/mobile/Library/Keyboard/ColorKeyboard/

If not, also let me know what iOS your on and if you know that your version of Color Keyboard is up to date.

Thanks!
    i have a 4S running jailbroken 5.1.1 and my Color Keyboard is version 1.2.0-2
    Also the "vars" isn't a folder on my iExplorer either

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bri_guy88 For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (06-17-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Can anyone post a keyboard that instead of having cyan caps lock color that has a red color ? It would greatly appreciated

13. The Following User Says Thank You to chewy1283x For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (06-17-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

So can anyone help me on why my ".com" and "." keys aren't being themed? They're just the default gray instead of red. I've tried different colors but the same keys aren't being themed. Any help would be appreciated

Try reinstalling colorkeyboard if you haven't tried that yet.

Or maybe it is due to iExplorer, which I'm not familiar with; I use iPhoneBrowser and it works perfectly.
    Last edited by salvane; 06-05-2012 at 07:16 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to salvane For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (06-17-2012)

Color Keyboard Yoda Phatmartino's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,023 Times in 310 Posts

Yeah, I'm not sure what's going on...

Is your computer a Mac? It might take trying a different browser like was suggested... Do you have iFile on device? You could try using it or a browser to search for the name of any other Color Keyboard theme you already have from Cydia... I'm kinda confused!

Quote Originally Posted by chewy1283x View Post
    Can anyone post a keyboard that instead of having cyan caps lock color that has a red color ? It would greatly appreciated
    Hey, let me know which theme you'd like A Red Shift key on, I can easily take care of it for you!

So can anyone help me on why my ".com" and "." keys aren't being themed? They're just the default gray instead of red. I've tried different colors but the same keys aren't being themed. Any help would be appreciated
    Interesting, I've yet to update to 5.1.1, but I will as soon as I can...

Can you post a screen of the issue? It's also very possible that the CK tweak will need to be updated itself...

Thanks to all!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

iExplorer wasn't locating that folder for me either so I downloaded iFunBox (Mac version) and it worked flawlessly!

Hope this works!
    Last edited by HiDEFF; 06-06-2012 at 03:05 PM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to HiDEFF For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (06-17-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Yeah, I'm not sure what's going on...

Is your computer a Mac? It might take trying a different browser like was suggested... Do you have iFile on device? You could try using it or a browser to search for the name of any other Color Keyboard theme you already have from Cydia... I'm kinda confused!

Hey, let me know which theme you'd like A Red Shift key on, I can easily take care of it for you!

Can you post a screen of the issue? It's also very possible that the CK tweak will need to be updated itself...

Thanks to all!
    I would greatly appreciate if u could do so the red caps color would be awsome ohh and in the grey original theme
    Last edited by chewy1283x; 06-07-2012 at 02:08 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to chewy1283x For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (06-17-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks to all!
    Here are some screens of it not theming correctly. Not a big issue but it kinda bugs me lol.
    I'm still on iOS 4.1 because of the T-Mobile unlock if that might be the issue. Colorkeyboard is up-to-date too.

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

22. The Following User Says Thank You to salvane For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (06-17-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks to all!
    Here are some screens of it not theming correctly. Not a big issue but it kinda bugs me lol.
    I'm still on iOS 4.1 because of the T-Mobile unlock if that might be the issue. Colorkeyboard is up-to-date though.

imageshack.us/photo/my-images/13/img1030.png/
    imageshack.us/photo/my-images/33/img1028o.png/
    imageshack.us/photo/my-images/685/img1029g.png/
    imageshack.us/photo/my-images/832/img1031.png/

Thanks

I'm still on iOS 4.1 because of the T-Mobile unlock if that might be the issue. Colorkeyboard is up-to-date though.

imageshack.us/photo/my-images/13/img1030.png/
    imageshack.us/photo/my-images/33/img1028o.png/
    imageshack.us/photo/my-images/685/img1029g.png/
    imageshack.us/photo/my-images/832/img1031.png/
    Ahh, being on 4.1 is the issue...

There were several changes to the native keyboard in iOS 4.2.1, then again in iOS 5, now once more on 5.1.1 (which I finally updated to last night).

I can try to play around with a plist to see about reverting a bit of code. You mentioned red originally, I'll look at that plist first and see what I can work out...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Ahh, being on 4.1 is the issue...

There were several changes to the native keyboard in iOS 4.2.1, then again in iOS 5, now once more on 5.1.1 (which I finally updated to last night).

I can try to play around with a plist to see about reverting a bit of code. You mentioned red originally, I'll look at that plist first and see what I can work out...
    Yeah I know I'm kinda behind on the iOS firmwares lol. Thanks for your help and hopefully you can find a solution.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to salvane For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (06-17-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I'm switching keyboard between english and chinese. When I switch to chinese -simplified, it become kinda messed up.

http://i.imgur.com/3L9ld.jpg

28. The Following User Says Thank You to ABuNeNe For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (06-17-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default HELP please.
    For some reason this theme doesn't work on The iphone 3gs? Any help please. The popups do work but the theme doesn't work. It's just a blank spot. when I try to type , it does type but all you see really is the popups. Is there any way for this theme to be able to work on the Iphone 3gs?

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Sugyama For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (06-17-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hello

was wondering if a mandarin format could be made. whenever i switch keyboard from english to mandarin. the letters all screwed up.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to guynic For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (06-17-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HiDEFF View Post
    iExplorer wasn't locating that folder for me either so I downloaded iFunBox (Mac version) and it worked flawlessly!

Hope this works!
    Hey, Thanks! I'm assuming the problem is with Macs, as I updated to 5.1.1 and iExplorer still works for me, but great to know! I'll add iFunBox to my instructions for Mac users (if not everyone... I'll check it out). Thanks, again!

Quote Originally Posted by Sugyama View Post
    For some reason this theme doesn't work on The iphone 3gs? Any help please. The popups do work but the theme doesn't work. It's just a blank spot. when I try to type , it does type but all you see really is the popups. Is there any way for this theme to be able to work on the Iphone 3gs?
    Just for general reference, I made a few Low-Res mods for Sugyama corresponding via Email, but I'm currently working through massive updating and reformatting of all WP7 Themes for Cydia, and I'm going to include Low-Res compatibility in all Themes, so I'll hold off on making them individually available.

Quote Originally Posted by ABuNeNe View Post
    I'm switching keyboard between english and chinese. When I switch to chinese -simplified, it become kinda messed up.

http://i.imgur.com/3L9ld.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by guynic View Post
    hello

was wondering if a mandarin format could be made. whenever i switch keyboard from english to mandarin. the letters all screwed up.
    Hey guys, unfortunately there are massive shortcomings with Fully Image Based themes like this when it comes to Regional compatibility, because the Text/Symbols (everything you see) is on the Background images.

It's entirely possible (and I have already) made variations like QWERTZ, AZERTY, etc... and I could conceivably make international variations with non-Latin Symbols, but only for the instance where it is your Primary Language. Essentially, Color Keyboard does not give us any separate control over what happens once the International "Globe" Key is pressed (for Secondary Keyboards). There's just no distinction between "Primary" and "Secondary" in the available set of plist code.

The "Chinese - Simplified" (and really most Chinese Secondary kbs) are a sort of separate problem. At least some of them have the Candidate Bar that appears above the Keyboard, and the QWERTY images would work, but this is a separate bug where the BG image gets moved down by the size of that Bar. I was asked about this a while back, and had posed the problem to the author of Color Keyboard... it must be a semi-complicated issue, not having heard anything back about it.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey, Thanks! I'm assuming the problem is with Macs, as I updated to 5.1.1 and iExplorer still works for me, but great to know! I'll add iFunBox to my instructions for Mac users (if not everyone... I'll check it out). Thanks, again!

Just for general reference, I made a few Low-Res mods for Sugyama corresponding via Email, but I'm currently working through massive updating and reformatting of all WP7 Themes for Cydia, and I'm going to include Low-Res compatibility in all Themes, so I'll hold off on making them individually available.

Hey guys, unfortunately there are massive shortcomings with Fully Image Based themes like this when it comes to Regional compatibility, because the Text/Symbols (everything you see) is on the Background images.

It's entirely possible (and I have already) made variations like QWERTZ, AZERTY, etc... and I could conceivably make international variations with non-Latin Symbols, but only for the instance where it is your Primary Language. Essentially, Color Keyboard does not give us any separate control over what happens once the International "Globe" Key is pressed (for Secondary Keyboards). There's just no distinction between "Primary" and "Secondary" in the available set of plist code.

The "Chinese - Simplified" (and really most Chinese Secondary kbs) are a sort of separate problem. At least some of them have the Candidate Bar that appears above the Keyboard, and the QWERTY images would work, but this is a separate bug where the BG image gets moved down by the size of that Bar. I was asked about this a while back, and had posed the problem to the author of Color Keyboard... it must be a semi-complicated issue, not having heard anything back about it.
    hi phat. thanks for such a detailed explanation. will be looking forward to color keyboard trying to solve this problem. meantime had to make do without the chinese keyboard.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to guynic For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (06-23-2012)

+ Reply
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)