+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: answer an decline buttons miss place

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
hi everyone i'm facing a problem regarding answer & decline buttons and any other buttons on the same part of the screen while using winterboard theme the problem is these
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default answer an decline buttons miss place
    hi everyone

i'm facing a problem regarding answer & decline buttons and any other buttons on the same part of the screen while using winterboard theme

the problem is these buttons are not in on the exact right place, when you get a call you have to touch the upper part of the answer or decline buttons , and nothing happen if you touch the middle part which is the correct place.

i believe it has something to do with the theme, could be the size of the images or .plist file need to adjust

I need someone to tell me how to adjust the place of these buttons.

i appreciate your cooperation

iPhone? More like MyPhone Ryaninfg's Avatar
    Thanks

Do u have an invisible slide to unlock bar?? That is the problem. If the [email protected] image is a transparent one, it tends to not work properly. The buttons probably have the same effect in your photos when tryin to set a new wallpaper.? I had the exact problem. Downloaded invisible tap to unlock iOS 5 and just copied the welllock image from that them and use it. Works fine.