+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: *** How do you Make Retina Display Icons/UI/Status Bar and Docks on iPhone 4S??? ***

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
Ok, I have looked for countless tuts and stuff to show me how to make all images Retina... But it does not work for me... like lets say I have
    Pensacola,FL Home of T-Storms and the Blue Angles
    Thanks
    Question *** How do you Make Retina Display Icons/UI/Status Bar and Docks on iPhone 4S??? ***
    Ok, I have looked for countless tuts and stuff to show me how to make all images Retina... But it does not work for me... like lets say I have a custom icon that is 60x60... Do you make a scaled image at 120x120 and add @2x or @2x~iphone.png or what I am confused... As for status bars and UI like borders and such I have no idea how to get it retina and everything I have so far is fuzzy and looks bad... how do I convert all images to Retina? I have CS5 photoshop and everything so what is the process to make them 100% retina clear? Also a little off topic but could someone explain how to make custom images/logos yourself, so I dont have to use internet images! Thanks for any help im sure other people would like to know the same thing if they are into creating their own theme from scratch.
    Last edited by nissanGuy91; 02-08-2012 at 03:36 PM.