Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst ... 678910 18 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS .ARTWORK file Extractor (with Tutorial)

Yea man that would be awesome, i need that Shared@2x~ipad and guys today ill be updating the stock .artwork files to 5.1.1 too since thats the new untether.

Newbee123, go and download the ios artwork extractor again becase DavePeck has updated it. Hopefully this solves the problem.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,514 Times in 2,146 Posts

Cool man I'll source tonight. At work at the moment.
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

Thanks
    Thanked 6,514 Times in 2,146 Posts

Hi CrAcKzZZ

Here is the link for the encrypted Shared@2x~ipad.artwork file (The New Ipad or Ipad3)

Shared@2x~ipad.artwork

Enjoy
    Last edited by Jato_BZ; 05-31-2012 at 05:12 AM.

Hey, it didn't work for me on my mac.
    Could someone please upload the extracted Shared.artwork and the extracted Shared~ipad.artwork (non retina)
    I plan to use this for a theme I am making for my iPad 2 with use of winterboard so I don't need to be able to edit the artwork files myself.
    Thanks!

iPhone? More like MyPhone nkapoor124's Avatar
    Thanks

Any help?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screenshot20120531at632.png  

Did you follow the guide I linked to, to make it work on Mac?

Aight, im uploading all the new 5.1.1 .artwork files. Should i remove the 5.0.1?

Special thanks to Jato_BZ for uploading that Shared@2x~ipad.artwork.

Thanks

No, I don't think I saw how. How do you make it work on Mac again?
    Quote Originally Posted by CrAcKzZZ View Post
    Did you follow the guide I linked to, to make it work on Mac?

Aight, im uploading all the new 5.1.1 .artwork files. Should i remove the 5.0.1?

Special thanks to Jato_BZ for uploading that Shared@2x~ipad.artwork.

Wow, thats step one, how do you even skip step one... lol heres the link:
    P16: Practical Progress: AppEngine: Installing PIL on OS X 10.5.3

10. The Following User Says Thank You to CrAcKzZZ For This Useful Post:

2y2d (03-16-2013)

Thanks

Did that, and I keep still getting the same error..
    Wow, thats step one, how do you even skip step one... lol heres the link:
    P16: Practical Progress: AppEngine: Installing PIL on OS X 10.5.3

I'd suggest searching around on google and try to find PIL 1.1.7 for mac, the problem is that there is no official PIL 1.1.7 for mac but that is required to do this. I wish i could help more but im not on a Mac so theres not much i can do.

On the good side, Tutorial has been updated for 5.1.1 and i have added stock 5.1.1 .artwork fiels and kept 5.0.1 ones too, but just uploaded everything to Dropbox which is much faster than Rapidshare :P

Thanks

Now I'm getting this error on Windows please help

Oh that is because you didnt extract the ios artwork extractor to the right place, when you are here: https://github.com/davepeck/iphone-t...er/iOS-artwork and you download the it, you have to extract the ios-artwork folder inside of it, not the entire thing. And you have to extract it into the Python27 folder. If you get that right, then the error will be gone Tell me how it goes.

~CrAcKzZZ

READ: I need someone with a Mac on OS 10.7 to work with me and get this tutorial to fully support Macs. Some users have said that they haven't gotten this to work on their Mac which is a shame, so im trying to make this tutorial "Complete" by adding Mac support. If you have a Mac on 10.7 and would like to help me in my quest, then please do send me a Private Message saying so.

Thanks,
    ~CrAcKzZZ

16. The Following User Says Thank You to CrAcKzZZ For This Useful Post:

MastahRiz (06-04-2012)

This is a great tutorial, thanks so much for putting this up, I can tell by all the steps involved that it wasn't easy. Like others have said though, if you follow it to the letter, you'll get it done right.

Thanks again and keep up the great work. Very much appreciated.
    Last edited by MastahRiz; 06-05-2012 at 08:23 AM. Reason: sp

Thanks MistahRiz, and no problem, yup, most people have gotten it all figured out, just Mac users havent :/

19. The Following User Says Thank You to CrAcKzZZ For This Useful Post:

MastahRiz (06-05-2012)

Thanks

Oh that is because you didnt extract the ios artwork extractor to the right place, when you are here: https://github.com/davepeck/iphone-t...er/iOS-artwork and you download the it, you have to extract the ios-artwork folder inside of it, not the entire thing. And you have to extract it into the Python27 folder. If you get that right, then the error will be gone Tell me how it goes.

~CrAcKzZZ
    Did that but still no luck I give up I've been trying this on both Pc and Mac and it doesn't work

I'm getting this error now.
    Last edited by nkapoor124; 06-15-2012 at 01:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nkapoor124 View Post
    Did that but still no luck I give up I've been trying this on both Pc and Mac and it doesn't work

I'm getting this error now.
    Oh obviously that gonna screw up, look at what you entered. Your trying to import so you need to write the

Code:
    python iOS-artwork.py create -a \path\to\original_artwork_file.artwork -d \path\to\import_directory\ -c created_artwork_file.artwork
    you wrote

python iOS-artwork.py create -a \path\to\original_artwork_file.artwork -d \path\to\import_directory\ but forgot -> -c created_artwork_file.artwork

for -c created_artwork_file.artwork, just write -c [email protected]k

A HUGE TIP FOR OTHERS: it has to the exact same file name(s) of the .artwork files on the iphod/iphone... Because for simplicity i just renamed mine aaa.artwork (and it failed to recognize it) I typed the real name ([email protected]) and it recognized it and extracted everything. "so its not smart enough to open custom file names"

--------edit------↑↑↑
    Wow I have 4.3.3 and thanks to this post I just learned that the ipod uses .artwork files. I have been wondering where all the paths and stuff are....

Worked flawlessly on windows7, ill have to give it a go on Linux-Mint 12...

A word of advice for others when using the -d argument double check b/c i typed "\" and now my c is full of .png's
    Last edited by MasterCAPS; 06-22-2012 at 11:10 AM.

Default Help.
    wondering if you guys can help me i keep getting the help info on extracting rather than it extracting the images, i know this was covered earlier in the topic but i cant seem to see whats wrong with my commands..

Please help.

-untitled.jpg

Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst ... 678910 18 ... LastLast