Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS .ARTWORK file Extractor (with Tutorial)

Quote Originally Posted by elementalgodz11 View Post
    I found Keyboard-Emoji but that isn't really it. I have made the images using Photoshop to the correct size and messing about and made it look like normal so it is in the correct size and not his default "Winterboard" size. I am trying to indentify what images Safari and Maps use so I can change and mess about further to my liking.
    I recently just restored my computer and need to get python and my files and got f***ed, so I'm going to need to rebuild my artwork files :/ I'll tell you the name of those files as soon as I find out

OP UPDATE: Just noticed i didnt have PIL 1.1.7 64 bit downloads even though there is Python 64 bit so i fixed that. It was pointed out before and i thought i had already fixed it but i guess not. Enjoy

~CrAcKzZZ
    Last edited by CrAcKzZZ; 03-14-2012 at 05:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CrAcKzZZ View Post
    I recently just restored my computer and need to get python and my files and got f***ed, so I'm going to need to rebuild my artwork files :/ I'll tell you the name of those files as soon as I find out

OP UPDATE: Just noticed i didnt have PIL 1.1.7 64 bit downloads even though there is Python 64 bit so i fixed that. It was pointed out before and i thought i had already fixed it but i guess not. Enjoy

~CrAcKzZZ
    Nevermind fixed it, I posted in the thread the images they were. Shame on your data loss, how come you didn't backup

Also great work on the formatting, much easier to understand now.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to elementalgodz11 For This Useful Post:

CrAcKzZZ (03-16-2012)

Thank you, i try to keep it easy to read so more people understand it.

Well what happened was that, i was trying to dual boot Windows 7 and Mac OS X and Mac OS requires a GUID partitioned drive, so i try to find a way around but then accidently formatted the Windows partition :/ and i was actually going to backup my files that day but decided i was gonna experiment first, BAD idea.

Also, where did you post the names of the files?

Great find, im sure other people are gonna need that

What do you mean extract? like take it from iphone and put it onto computer, or like extract as in what Python does? But yea i did do some more edits today

7. The Following User Says Thank You to CrAcKzZZ For This Useful Post:

Newbee123 (03-22-2012)

MilkyTech, what iDevice are you on? Also i have an idea :P Should i post original .artwork files , like all the ones in Ulkit.framework on the OP?

...one more thing, are the iphone and iPod and iPad .artwork files different?
    that's a good question. I only own the iphone.

Well i uploaded all the .artwork files anyway, im guessing that they are the same though, because if they were device specific the iPod wouldnt have Shared@2x~iphone.artwork. Im guessing that file has some images that only iphone users and iPad 3G users need so its a seperate file, other than that we all use the same main Shared@2x

Can someone send mic@2x from /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/VoiceMemos.framework/[email protected] please?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to MilkyTech For This Useful Post:

elementalgodz11 (03-23-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,514 Times in 2,146 Posts

Hey guys, I have installed Python on my laptop to extract the artwork images, unfortunately when I run CMD and the code as outlined above it comes up with this message? can anyone shed some light on what is going wrong? I have installed Python 2.7.2 the additonal PIL's required and also downloaded Dave Peck's iphone tidbits and extracted them into the Python27 folder in C drive...Here is a screen shot of CMD says "ImportError: No module named artwork.artwork_file"

Thanks

-cmd.png
    Last edited by Jato_BZ; 03-24-2012 at 01:25 AM. Reason: Extracted Images Finally :-)

I think maybe you extracted the entire tidbits into your python folder. So now you probably have a folder inside your python named iOS-Artwork. Move the contents of that folder into the python folder.
    Also make sure you've already created the subdirectories "orig" and "Extract"

Mhmm, you extracted the entire tidbits folder into the Python installation folder and now that Python cant identify the right files you get that error. The link i gave you should have taken you directly to iOS-artwork, but im guessing you were exploring and went and downloaded the full tidbits Tell me how it goes

Guys i updated the Guide to make it easier to understand and follow, check it out

Guys i updated the Guide to make it easier to understand and follow, check it out
    I frequently come here just to copy the code from MilkyTech on Page 1 to compile the artwork, perhaps an example like he did.

Is anyone here good at theming, I have completely finished my theme except 2 things which I am trying to convert a Winterboard theme into a normal theme therefore the dimensions are different, but I need the UIButtonBars and UINavigationBars themed from another theme. Anyone willing?
    Last edited by elementalgodz11; 03-31-2012 at 02:51 PM.

I can help, just tell me exactly what you need to do, and I'll tell you how i can help

Here:

Can you please convert the files from Files to help theme into the image dimensions of the Files to change folder.

I couldn't find UIButtonBlackTranslucentBackground@2x in the default UIImages but found it in UI Revamped so I don't know.

I hope my explaination is easy to understand.

I really do appreciate it, thanks.

EDIT: Download Link - Need help with theming.zip

Unfortunately modmyi wouldn't upload for some reason.
    Last edited by elementalgodz11; 04-01-2012 at 12:26 AM.

Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast