+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: User's OS7 customization

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
Hello everyone! I have been reading the post [Mods] OS7 w/tiles where you post your favourites or created tiles for OS7: Revive dreamboard theme. It was hard to navigate into
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Lightbulb User's OS7 customization
    Hello everyone!

I have been reading the post [Mods] OS7 w/tiles where you post your favourites or created tiles for OS7: Revive dreamboard theme.

It was hard to navigate into so much pages of posts and there are only tiles alone.

So I'm creating this post for you to show all the comunity your modified OS7 in a screenshoot and if you want link to the tiles you've used or icons or whatever you use to make your OS7 rules.

Then all can see our likes, pick here, pick there, one tile of this, another tile of that and then create your customized theme.

I think its a good idea. Meanwhile I'll prepare my own theme to show you how I have my iphone look like.

Thanks and good theming

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Good Idea Let me be the first to Post a link to my work for the OS7:Revive Theme

bcscustom2's Channel - YouTube

This YouTube Channel is dedicated to all my personal mods and possible future concepts for the OS7:Revive Theme.

Download links are provided in the Video Descriptions when available

Enjoy

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

bkmoses (01-31-2012), Runt (01-28-2012), Teej2011 (02-03-2012)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hi bcscustom.......LOVE your work and just saw your clock, calendar, weather cube mod
    I'm running your mango 7.5 theme......will this mod work with it?
    If so, can you guide me as to where I should load files?
    TY in advance!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to langscinema For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (01-29-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by langscinema View Post
    Hi bcscustom.......LOVE your work and just saw your clock, calendar, weather cube mod
    I'm running your mango 7.5 theme......will this mod work with it?
    If so, can you guide me as to where I should load files?
    TY in advance!!
    Thank you I'm glad you like my work

After you download any of my zip files, use iFile or your computer to extract them.

Once extracted, just copy the extracted app folder into your User/Library/OS7/Tiles folder. All that's left is a respring and you should be good to go

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hi BCSCustom.......got the rotating tile to work, TY for getting back to me!

I have noticed an significant increase in battery drain, is this normal and/or common with this mod?
    If so, anything to get around it other than keeping charged or removing mod?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

/thread moved

Thanks

Hi BCSCustom.......got the rotating tile to work, TY for getting back to me!

I have noticed an significant increase in battery drain, is this normal and/or common with this mod?
    If so, anything to get around it other than keeping charged or removing mod?
    Yea, that was my first attempt at implementing 3 different widgets onto one of my CUBE's. Quite a challenge to code that one I think the weather widget/Clock combo is refreshing way too often and causing the battery drain. I'm working on another version that should be more battery and ram efficient If your familiar with HTML you can remove the code on the weather face and that should help for now until I release the next version.

I've been busy with concepts and haven't really had a chance to rewrite that CUBE.
    Check out the new video I posted today, with a side info display I think your gonna like it

Green Apple
    Thanks

LUV IT!!!!
    Saw that earlier, creative and frees up a tile which is nice
    Im probably gonna run the cube for a few days and show it off then remove it for battery purpose
    Do you by chance have that HTC Weather Live Tile handy?.......not sure if that tile is more battery efficient, also like its looks

Thanks

LUV IT!!!!
    Saw that earlier, creative and frees up a tile which is nice
    Im probably gonna run the cube for a few days and show it off then remove it for battery purpose
    Do you by chance have that HTC Weather Live Tile handy?.......not sure if that tile is more battery efficient, also like its looks
    Sorry, that tile is not my work, you can ask anja31 on the OS7:revive thread, I think he redone the tile for HD displays and has the download link for it.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Yea, that was my first attempt at implementing 3 different widgets onto one of my CUBE's. Quite a challenge to code that one I think the weather widget/Clock combo is refreshing way too often and causing the battery drain. I'm working on another version that should be more battery and ram efficient If your familiar with HTML you can remove the code on the weather face and that should help for now until I release the next version.

I've been busy with concepts and haven't really had a chance to rewrite that CUBE.
    Check out the new video I posted today, with a side info display I think your gonna like it

What about that bottom bar? Can you upload only that please? Thanks

Thanks

Glad this thread was created 👍

What's Jailbreak? Nicholas Ives's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello! First post! I love this thems, its taken over my life for the past few days..!
    BIG thanks to all, i've been loving learning a whole new language.....

One wall i've hit though.... does anyone have a live facebook tile with rss feed? nothing i've found works...
    can someone with a working tile please upload their 'com.facebook.facebook' folder?

BIG BIG BIG thanks in advance, i think all the skills on here are amazing

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi I'm new to this theme and am loving it. Thanks for everyone's hard work. I have a small problem. I downloaded bcscustoms live SMS 3d cube and can't get it to work correctly. I put it in the right folder and respring already. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by YoungAndDangerous View Post
    Hi I'm new to this theme and am loving it. Thanks for everyone's hard work. I have a small problem. I downloaded bcscustoms live SMS 3d cube and can't get it to work correctly. I put it in the right folder and respring already. Any suggestions?
    Ok folks, let's just try and keep this thread a place to post user customizations.

The reason for this thread is to make it easy to find mods and tiles for OS7, and that will become hard to do with a bunch of tech support questions to wade through again.

Sorry, but I will not offer anymore support on this thread. Your question was just answered on post #5745 on the OS7:Revive thread, so please direct any additional support questions to that thread instead.
    Last edited by bcscustom; 02-03-2012 at 03:46 AM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

Teej2011 (02-03-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default how to
    can any one tell me how to edit the tiles in os7 revive?

Thanks

I know this question has been asked a million times already but does anybody know what pg the link for the Large iPod Tile is on or have a working link for it because the link from the main page isn't working anymore.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

can any one direct me on how to make my lockscreen permently TRANSPARENT as ive clicked the transparent switch and it stays transparent by 90% then after playing music it goes to about 45% even after ive killed all running background apps ...i have to respring to get it back to 90% transparent .... thanks in advance
    Lastboyscout