+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Sprint iPhone 4s Carrier Logo Changing

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
I've poked around multiple forums and on my own in all kinds of ssh apps trying to find the files to replace with custom Sprint ones on my Sprint 4s.
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Sprint iPhone 4s Carrier Logo Changing
    I've poked around multiple forums and on my own in all kinds of ssh apps trying to find the files to replace with custom Sprint ones on my Sprint 4s. The Sprint bundle doesn't contain any .png files to swap out, and I can't find a plist that points to any. Is it possible to change the logo? Has anyone managed to do it? This used to be so simple with Tmobile! Any help would be greatly appreciated. Oh...NO...I don't want to use winterboard to do this (though the only options thus far are sprint logos for GSM iPhones).

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Funny enough, I just finished fighting this battle against the Apple overlords :P

I know how hard it was and how little info there is around so I created a post with a guide for it.

Let me know how it works for ya.

Custom Carrier Logo (SPRINT iPhone 4S) [HOW-TO]

EDIT: Granted, my way uses Winterboard to enable the files. I am not quite sure yet why it is not taking them directly from the carrier.bundle directory. If you find a way to do it without Winterboard, please let me know
    Last edited by ("\(.:...:.)/") ~ RaWr; 01-28-2012 at 01:04 PM.