+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Lock Screen Slider and AndroidLock X...

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
I have a question about the built in "Lock Screen Slider" and "AndroidLock XT". Is there a way to still use the lock screen function but not have the slider
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Lock Screen Slider and AndroidLock X...
    I have a question about the built in "Lock Screen Slider" and "AndroidLock XT".
    Is there a way to still use the lock screen function but not have the slider and instead use the AndroidLockXT? I tried turning off the built in lock screen function while having the AndroidLock XT on but it just never goes to sleep at all now. Probably using more battery in the process.
    I apologize in advance if this is in the wrong section...

Green Apple
    Thanks

So there is no way to have the phone go into lock mode like normal but then have the slider function "not happen" so I can replace it with the AndroidLock gizmo?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Using some sort of "tap to unlock" tweak was the closest way, that will call up androidlockxt also that will allow you to use something like lock info without the pattern lock dots over everything.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I think my main problem is that I have intelliscreenx running also. And I would like that to be running when I wake my phone up. But then I want to be able to tap and have intelliscreen disappear and just have the AndroidLock thing there and NOT have the slide to open thing.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Are you not getting the pattern lock at all? I haven't gotten it on here but had androidlockxt on my old phone and had no trouble with it, it also had its own setting to change from the slider to tap to unlock.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I am geting the Android pattern lock thing. But I also get the slide to unlock thing first. And at the same time as that I have intelliscreenx going So I have to slide to unlock, then the android thing pops up behind the intelliscreen stuff so I have to swipe that up to dismiss it and then I can do the android pattern thing.