+ Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Getting iPad3, Original iPad gift for niece. Need Help theme!

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
Music controls on multitasking panel; had purple icons for the battery in the status bar, fix to pink... Not Working; 1. how to get wallpaper and lock-screen to the theme
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Music controls on multitasking panel;

Getting iPad3, Original iPad gift for niece. Need Help theme!-ipad-theme-19.jpg

had purple icons for the battery in the status bar, fix to pink...

Not Working;

1. how to get wallpaper and lock-screen to the theme (right now by removing them form theme i can use the pictures in the ipad)

2. adding SBsetting theme so that it will install with the Theme I'm building. (making a deb.)

3. Adding pink style borders to all the icons

4. changing icons on music player in the lock screen. (can i use the same as in the multitasking bar? how?)
    Last edited by shadowx; 01-25-2012 at 09:58 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Latest Captures;

Getting iPad3, Original iPad gift for niece. Need Help theme!-ipad-theme-19.jpgGetting iPad3, Original iPad gift for niece. Need Help theme!-ipad-theme-1.jpgGetting iPad3, Original iPad gift for niece. Need Help theme!-ipad-theme-2.jpgGetting iPad3, Original iPad gift for niece. Need Help theme!-ipad-theme-4.jpgGetting iPad3, Original iPad gift for niece. Need Help theme!-ipad-theme-5.jpgGetting iPad3, Original iPad gift for niece. Need Help theme!-ipad-theme-6.jpgGetting iPad3, Original iPad gift for niece. Need Help theme!-ipad-theme-8.jpgGetting iPad3, Original iPad gift for niece. Need Help theme!-ipad-theme-13.jpgGetting iPad3, Original iPad gift for niece. Need Help theme!-ipad-theme-14.jpg

Whats left to do; (i will look into building the deb. after i finish the theme)

1. The battery is pink only wile charging. I need the battery icon names when the battery is not charging so i can change it to pink.

2. How to use the icons i made for the multitasking music controls to the lock screen music controls. Basically the names and location so i can change them. The name of the file for the volume controls on both the multitasking & lock screen music control so i can change them to pink.

3. Where can i download (iPink icons), need a link is not working on cydia. How to make borders for the rest of the icons. I need the name/location for the pink borders I'm making.

4. Wallpaper is still side ways and low res if i use an ipad res image its zoom. (captures are using wallpaper/lockscreen choose on ipad not by the theme)

5. Name/location for the lockscreen wallpaper I have the file don't know how to add it.

Here is the latest theme file;

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9150537/Dasa...eme3.theme.zip

Wallpaper/lock screen should be the easier stuff, can't get it to work. Will really appreciate help there...

Can't I install the pictures to the stock wallpapers/lock screen and made iOS choose them when I choose the theme? when iOS does it it works but when it's SB is sideways and zoom (i know the zoom problem is because SB thinks is a iphone and not ipad theme but the sideways i can't figure out)...

By the way I'm working on animating this Apple Boot logo;

Name:  bottombarknobgrayT.png
Views: 1706
Size:  8.0 KB
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Getting iPad3, Original iPad gift for niece. Need Help theme!-ipad-theme-3.jpg   Getting iPad3, Original iPad gift for niece. Need Help theme!-ipad-theme-7.jpg   Getting iPad3, Original iPad gift for niece. Need Help theme!-ipad-theme-11.jpg   Getting iPad3, Original iPad gift for niece. Need Help theme!-ipad-theme-10.jpg   Getting iPad3, Original iPad gift for niece. Need Help theme!-ipad-theme-12.jpg  
    Last edited by shadowx; 01-30-2012 at 03:48 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Fix the lockscreen background problem, I just had to make a "ssss lockscreen.theme" folder and place the image i wanted inside named "background";

Getting iPad3, Original iPad gift for niece. Need Help theme!-lockscreen.jpg

I placed a 1024 x 1024 .png in the main theme name "Wallpaper" and i still get the image zoom in...

Also anyone knows the name of the status battery icon, i made it pink when its charging but cant find the one for when its normal...

Just realize something now the lock screen image is a little bit zoom in compare to when i add teh same image to the lockscreen from the ipad hmmm

Green Apple
    Thanks

Finish the volume controls for lockscreen & ipod player (also clean up the .png there where off color pixels everywhere); (I have the buttons for lockscreen but i have not found the names so i can change them);

Getting iPad3, Original iPad gift for niece. Need Help theme!-photo-5-.jpgGetting iPad3, Original iPad gift for niece. Need Help theme!-photo-4-.jpgGetting iPad3, Original iPad gift for niece. Need Help theme!-photo.jpg

Change the wallpaper; (lighter makes the icons look better, still have not been able to use a the wallpaper i the theme and shown correctly);
    Getting iPad3, Original iPad gift for niece. Need Help theme!-ipad-theme-3.jpgGetting iPad3, Original iPad gift for niece. Need Help theme!-ipad-theme-2.jpgGetting iPad3, Original iPad gift for niece. Need Help theme!-photo-1-.jpg

What's left to do; (i will look into building the deb. after i finish the theme)

1. The battery is pink only while charging. I need the battery icon names when the battery is not charging so i can change it to pink.

2. How to use the icons i made for the multitasking music controls to the lock screen music controls. Basically the names and location so i can change them.

3. Wallpaper is still side ways and low res if i use an ipad res image its zoom. (captures are using wallpaper/lockscreen choose on ipad not by the theme)

4. I need help with a animated boot logo I have install the cydia "Apple Boot Logo" app and have it on my settings. I want to make this a animated logo in pink;

Name:  bottombarknobgrayT.png
Views: 1647
Size:  8.0 KB
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Getting iPad3, Original iPad gift for niece. Need Help theme!-photo4.jpg   Getting iPad3, Original iPad gift for niece. Need Help theme!-photo-3-.jpg   Getting iPad3, Original iPad gift for niece. Need Help theme!-photo-2-.jpg  
    Last edited by shadowx; 01-30-2012 at 03:42 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

So i made this app store backgrounds and they show when the app starts but then it goes to black;

Getting iPad3, Original iPad gift for niece. Need Help theme!-default-landscape.jpgGetting iPad3, Original iPad gift for niece. Need Help theme!-default-portrait.jpg

I do have custom pink icons but that should not intervene i guess;

Getting iPad3, Original iPad gift for niece. Need Help theme!-app-store.jpg

Any help? I know I'm a newbie to Themes and I'm using different themes plus my own stuff to make this theme. But i wont sell this thing it's for a family member...

By the way I bought the Protecting Cover and headphones. Not sure about the Dog carrying case/stand yet...

Again any suggestions will be appreciated.
    Last edited by shadowx; 01-27-2012 at 05:12 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Finish pandora app; (thumbs icons where a pain)

Getting iPad3, Original iPad gift for niece. Need Help theme!-pandora-2.jpgGetting iPad3, Original iPad gift for niece. Need Help theme!-pandora-1.jpg

also added screens for app launch when it's still loading;

Getting iPad3, Original iPad gift for niece. Need Help theme!-default-portrait-pandora-2.jpgGetting iPad3, Original iPad gift for niece. Need Help theme!-default-portrait-pandora-1.jpg

Added screens for ipod app;

Getting iPad3, Original iPad gift for niece. Need Help theme!-default-audioplayer-portrait-ipad.jpgGetting iPad3, Original iPad gift for niece. Need Help theme!-default-audioplayer-landscape-ipad.jpg

Still have not been able to fins the names of teh files for the app store, I only have the screens done;

Getting iPad3, Original iPad gift for niece. Need Help theme!-default-portrait.jpgGetting iPad3, Original iPad gift for niece. Need Help theme!-default-landscape.jpg

What's left to do; (i will look into building the deb. after i finish the theme)

1. The battery is pink only while charging. I need the battery icon names when the battery is not charging so i can change it to pink.

2. How to use the icons i made for the multitasking music controls to the lock screen music controls. Basically the names and location so i can change them.

Getting iPad3, Original iPad gift for niece. Need Help theme!-ipad-theme-1.jpgGetting iPad3, Original iPad gift for niece. Need Help theme!-ipad-theme-19.jpg

3. Wallpaper is still side ways and low res if i use an ipad res image its zoom. (captures are using wallpaper/lockscreen choose on ipad not by the theme)

4. I need help with a animated boot logo I have install the cydia "Apple Boot Logo" app and have it on my settings. I want to make this a animated logo in pink;

5. YouTube volume is still blue, when the video is full screen. I need the name of the file both volume fill and the knob in YouTube app. (any help)
    Last edited by shadowx; 01-29-2012 at 04:02 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Fixed the status battery being pink when not charging;

Getting iPad3, Original iPad gift for niece. Need Help theme!-ipad-theme-2.jpg

Finished the Pink apple to Hello kitty boot logo;

Getting iPad3, Original iPad gift for niece. Need Help theme!-boot-logo-1.jpgGetting iPad3, Original iPad gift for niece. Need Help theme!-boot-logo-2.jpgGetting iPad3, Original iPad gift for niece. Need Help theme!-boot-logo-3.jpg

1. How to use the icons i made for the multitasking music controls to the lock screen music controls. Basically the names and location so i can change them.

Attachment 563163

2. Wallpaper is still side ways and low res if i use an ipad res image its zoom. (captures are using wallpaper/lockscreen choose on ipad not by the theme)

3. YouTube volume is still blue, when the video is full screen. I need the name of the file both volume fill and the knob in YouTube app. (any help)

4. Question can I make YouTube black border to pink? file name/location?

Added her name to the Slider;

Getting iPad3, Original iPad gift for niece. Need Help theme!-name-slider.jpg

I'm thinking of getting this carrying/stand;

Getting iPad3, Original iPad gift for niece. Need Help theme!-tablet-teddy-bear.jpg

This has a bear that is a stand and a back back that can be remove and used to just carry the ipad. The other dog is really ust a pillow that you can carry around. Why will you carry around pillow?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Getting iPad3, Original iPad gift for niece. Need Help theme!-battery-pink.jpg  
    Last edited by shadowx; 01-30-2012 at 03:41 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

here is a picture of youtube, i need the name of the volume fill and the knob;

Getting iPad3, Original iPad gift for niece. Need Help theme!-youtube.jpg

Green Apple
    Thanks

here is a picture of youtube, i need the name of the volume fill and the knob;

Attachment 563207

Thanks

your still going at this lol?
    i don't have time to read it all again, i suggest PMing one of the theme creators with your questions spelled out fully in english and they will help

failing that, list your questions and ill reply when i can bro

Like A Boss

Green Apple
    Thanks

LOL!

1. I need to know the names of the music controls on the lock screen

2. I need to know the name location of the files for volume fill and volume knob for the youtube app

3. I need to know the name location for the bottom black border on the youtube/itunes/app store app so i can change them to pink

4. wallpaper is still zoom and sideways when i add the .phg file to the theme

5. How to add custom borders to icons not changed
    Last edited by shadowx; 01-30-2012 at 01:23 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Also anyone knows where i can download the ipink theme icon package (not working on cydia) or a pink theme with a lot of icons? I need pink icons does not matter from where...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Getting iPad3, Original iPad gift for niece. Need Help theme!-ipadtheme1-1.jpg  
    Last edited by shadowx; 01-30-2012 at 01:52 PM.

Thanks

ok 1. go to System/library/core services and some of the icons (e.g. the play button) are there, look for "play@2x~iphone.png" but obviously yours will be iPad

2. this is the same as above

3. i don't no this, but from winter board, there is a black navigation bar theme, which is just a .plist, so try this

4.i don't no what ur talking about here?

5.you want to change the mask overlay for springboard icons? Im sure this is in core services too (btw theres a program in cydia called Masks, take a look at this)

edit± see, here How 7o: Remove Shadows and Overlays on Homescreen Wallpaper - insanelyi

6. the iPink theme is here: Download ipink.deb - iPod Touch

Like A Boss

Green Apple
    Thanks

Man TNX!!! i will check them out and let you know...

Green Apple
    Thanks

1. Fixed the music controls;

Getting iPad3, Original iPad gift for niece. Need Help theme!-ipad-theme-1.jpg

Can't find the name for the slideshow icon on the lock screen. When I add the lock screen theme that adds the date/time/change name on slyder, it does not show the slideshow icon.

2. Already have the volume fill and knob change. It works on all the media players except YouTube...

3. can't find the .plist

4. I want to add this wall paper named "Wallpaper.png" to the theme;

Getting iPad3, Original iPad gift for niece. Need Help theme!-wallpaper.jpg

but when i do the wallpaper looks sideways and zoom in on the back ground. Only way it works is by not adding it to the theme and choose it as background from the photos on the ipad.

Getting iPad3, Original iPad gift for niece. Need Help theme!-bad-wallpaper.jpg

5. I want to make this the borders of the icons; (working on it)

Getting iPad3, Original iPad gift for niece. Need Help theme!-pink-flower.png

6. I already have "iPink Theme" what im looking for is "iPink Icons" its 13m and not working on cydia

7. The boot logo only runs once, how long can i make it so it will repeat a few times? Also is stretch since i made them in the iphone size, what are the dimensions for a boot logo for ipad?
    Last edited by shadowx; 01-31-2012 at 11:51 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Fixed the slideshow icon lockscreen problem;

Getting iPad3, Original iPad gift for niece. Need Help theme!-ipadtheme1-2.jpg

Added this icon;

Name:  Camera.png
Views: 1616
Size:  6.9 KB

Green Apple
    Thanks

She loves the painting apps and a friend of mine told me about Jot Mini Stylus;

Reviews: Adonit Jot + Jot Mini | iLounge

Has anyone use a Jot, are they good?

Green Apple
    Thanks

double post
    Last edited by shadowx; 02-01-2012 at 02:04 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Janet55's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm, I think you got an iPad 2 but not an iPad 3 (since we are spring for the iPad 3) LOL
    Life is like music. It must be composed by ear, feeling and instinct, not by rule.
    How to Delete Duplicates in iPhoto

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Janet55 View Post
    Hmm, I think you got an iPad 2 but not an iPad 3 (since we are spring for the iPad 3) LOL
    I know the ipad 3 is not here yet, what i mean is that when i get the ipad 3 (last days of march) I will upgrade this ipad to iOS 5...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Getting iPad3, Original iPad gift for niece. Need Help theme!-ipadtheme2-2.jpg   Getting iPad3, Original iPad gift for niece. Need Help theme!-ipadtheme4-1.jpg   Getting iPad3, Original iPad gift for niece. Need Help theme!-ipadtheme5-1.jpg   Getting iPad3, Original iPad gift for niece. Need Help theme!-ipadtheme3-1.jpg   Getting iPad3, Original iPad gift for niece. Need Help theme!-ipadtheme4-1-1.jpg   Getting iPad3, Original iPad gift for niece. Need Help theme!-ipadtheme1-1.jpg  
    Last edited by shadowx; 02-01-2012 at 02:03 AM.