+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS 5.0.1 Slider Trouble

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
YOU CAN DISREGARD THIS POST. FOUND OUT I WAS MISSING THE FILE 'WellLock~iphone'. TO ANY OF THOSE WHO MIGHT ALSO RUN INTO THIS ISSUE. Hi Everyone, I'm extremely new to
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default iOS 5.0.1 Slider Trouble
    YOU CAN DISREGARD THIS POST. FOUND OUT I WAS MISSING THE FILE 'WellLock~iphone'. TO ANY OF THOSE WHO MIGHT ALSO RUN INTO THIS ISSUE.

Hi Everyone,
    I'm extremely new to themeing, but have a solid background in computers/design. Anyway, it seems I'm running into some trouble.

I know that with iOS 5 you need to add ~iphone to the file names, I can accomplish that not problem. I Have no problem changing the actual slider knob, or the outer part of it. I can also edit the text no problem. What I want to do is change the background the text sits in? No matter what I try I cannot get this to change. I am not sure if I am missing a file or what it is.

I should add that I can't change it on my theme, I can't change it on other themes I download also. So if someone could point my in the right direction it would be perfect. I look at few other threads but no one gave a clear cut answer on how to get it done. Thanks for any help, Chris.
    Last edited by cnelson; 01-12-2012 at 08:04 AM.