+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help Please: Oem Theme

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
Okay, first of all, sorry for the double post but my idiot computer keeps saying "Internet Explorer can't open modmyi.com/blahblahblah" Okay, my iPhone, purchased on eBay, came with this really
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Help Please: Oem Theme
    Okay, first of all, sorry for the double post but my idiot computer keeps saying "Internet Explorer can't open modmyi.com/blahblahblah"

Okay, my iPhone, purchased on eBay, came with this really ugly theme. Let me describe it to you, as you may know: All of the icons have a transparent circle around them, similar to the one you use to magnify/edit text etc, except the texting icon, which appears to be the MSN Messenger logo.

I hate it and it makes my iPhone look like one of those fake chinese iPhones. ALL I want is the DEFAULT, OEM theme that came with it.

Here's the problem, people are telling me to use iSwitcher. Okay, I have had that app on my iPhone since I got it, BUT, when I click iSwitcher, it says "Loading themes, please wait" - and then nothing appears, the app is just black.

WHAT DO I DO?! PLEASE HELP ME. This is so frustrating! Thanks!

Thanks

Look for SummerBoard, install that app on your phone and try to install a new skin over it, then revert back to original, or be lazy and restore it to 1.02! BE CAREFUL THAT IT'S NOT 1.1.1 that you update it to, or you'll get screwed I believe

Thanks

Step 1: Restore

Step 2: Downgrade and ReJailbreak

Step 3: ?????

Step 4: Profit.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iRyan View Post
    I hate it and it makes my iPhone look like one of those fake chinese iPhones
    uh, technically, all iphones are made in china...theyre just designed in California...